Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: kanak1309

After seeing you here, my happiness has reached a new high! Aww..ur soo sweet Kanak man!😳😳
Smallville will have it's 15th episode of the 8th season on 12th March. You just have to watch another 4 episodes 😉 Ooo ok..is that it.??.its stopped on its 14th epi! that sucks!😆😆
You would LOVE "Legion" The 11th epi..init..can't wait!😉
After that it's pretty much a downslide with "Bulletproof" and "Power" Kyun? the epis aren't that good kya?
and then when you see Clana says bye bye to each other in "Requiem", you will have tears in your eyes and smile on your face and expect Lois to just turn up from nowhere. They say bye to each other..awww!😳😳..i think i know why...my mate told me wot kinda happens with Lex, Lana and Clark all involving a big explosion..right??😆
But she wont 😭
she'll come on 12th March!! ohh..ive been looking forward to seeing more Clois scenes!
cruel cruel CW!!!😡

I started watching Smallville right from the beginning just 3 months ago........ DMG had created a really big gap. Smallville filled it. I'm really glad I'm watching Smallville. It's a GREAT show WOW! just 3 months!😲😲😆..thats pretty impressiveeee!😃😆..its taken me nearly a year coz ive been waiting for the dvd's which i ordered from the library so season 8 is the first season where im having to download it from the net..but i still watch it on tv tho through my usb!😉...u don't watch DMG anymoree?? i still watch DMG..one of the only indian serials i still do watch..but im more into American shows now..and i just LOVE SMALLVILLE!

-Krupa- thumbnail
OOHH!!..i amm!..smallville is awesomee!, esp Clois!
kanak1309 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Krupa-

OOHH!!..i amm!..smallville is awesomee!, esp Clois!

Hi Krupa,
I love Clois too.
What do you like best about them?

Luv
Kanak
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Count me in. even i m Smallville Fanz.  I luv dat shw 4 Clark n all of dem...