Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameer dharmadh thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Thank you so much for everything for making MTPH so big and so siddharth ..............A BIG πŸ˜ƒ AND LOTS OF LOVE .........SAMEER DHARMADHIKARI

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameer dharmadh

Thank you so much for everything for making MTPH so big and so siddharth ..............A BIG πŸ˜ƒAND LOTS OF LOVE .........SAMEER DHARMADHIKARI

It's hard to believe that you can be the actor himself. If you are, then do read the posts on this forum, so as to realize how much we really love MTPH. We feel really bad that it was forced to shut down.. and therefore it is difficult to let go of it... We feel an injustice was done to the viewers, the actors and the production house...

Above all, wishing you the best in your career and life !!

A request - u should create a new thread.. so that your fans can leave messages for u and know that u visited this forum...Edited by garson - 15 years ago
padmakka thumbnail

Thank you so much for everything for making MTPH so big and so siddharth ..............A BIG πŸ˜ƒ AND LOTS OF LOVE .........SAMEER DHARMADHIKARI

Is it really you..... I cant believe...do something to show it is really you....tell us are  we going to see you again on tv soon....how brilliantly you acted......i pray you become the most famous tv actor.....and every producer wants to cast you so that we can see you on every channel...just become omnipresent....
I always felt ...MTPH is aanchals story but Siddharth stole the show...such endearing qualities the Character has and you portrayed it so well...hats off to you.god bless you!!
Edited by padmakka - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...Sameer...
first Megha and now you!
I think we are the most LUCKY fans...
anyways, Sameer, its a pleasure to have you here!
Like my friends said, it was not fair that they shut down mtph! seriously, We LOVE MTPH and will never forget it!
Aanchal and Siddharts chemistry ROCKS!
Really! it was very nice to see you both on tv!
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yayy...i have joind as well
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi guys im slightly surprised by the post by sameer dharmadhikari ..n still a bit sceptical.. but if it is true...
 ...then id say ur welcome sameer 😊...were only giving credit where its deserved .as  we have enjoyed watching your show mtph ..where  your portrayl  of sidharths charecter was brilliant...... really brought the story to life..
 da show has allowed us forum members to com together n hav a good gossip ....as we girls like to do πŸ˜‰..so thank you
 we look forward to seeing ur future work n all da  best wishes wid ur career n life!!!

ritu thanks for joining da club c u there!! oh n  i cant wait to hear wat hema has to say dis suprise.. i think shel faint on readin da post
 ..hema ur gona hav to write one of ur special posts after dis!!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
India_22 thumbnail

wow..... sameer is dat really you i cant believe it
i'd have to say i loved your potrayel of sidharth in mtph you made the character so real you were awesome i'm really dissapointed the show has ended you and megha had a great on screen chemistry cant wait to see you on your next serial 😊😊
Edited by India_22 - 15 years ago
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by sameer dharmadh

Originally posted by sameer dharmadh

OMG!!! IS IT REALI U !!!!

GOSH SAMEER! AHHHH LUV U SOOO MUCH! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

IF THATS REALI U !! I HAV TO THANK U SO MUCH! FOR MAKIN A POST HERE!!

AND UR MOST WELCOME!

WOW ITS ACTUALI U! I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES!! WOW😲

SAMEER I HAVE TO THANK U AND RAJSHRI PRODUCTION FOR CHOOSING U AS SID, CAZ THE AMAZING, MINDBLOWING PERFORMANCE U GAVE IN MTPH !! WAS TRULI MINDBLOWING! TURLI MINDBLOWING, EACH AND EVRI SINGLE ACTION WAS GIVEN IMPORTANCE, CARE, AND PERFECTION, SPECIALY THE CHEMISTRY U HAD SHARED WIT MEGHA WAS WOW!..... HAV NO WORD NOW!!!                              

NO WORDS TO TELL U HOW IT FELT!!! πŸ‘

...... BREATHTAKING AND AN ELECTRIFYING CHEMISTRY!!! ......                                

ALL THOSE HUGS, EYE CONTACTS! EVRYFING!                                                                                                          U GUYS DESERVE THE BEST ACTORS AWARD!!                                                                                                        U DO!!                                                                                                                                                                              AND HERES A BIG HUG FRM ME!πŸ€—                                                                                                                 FOR ACTUALI POSTING HERE!!                                                                                                                             THANK U SOOO MUCH! 

IM JUZ SOO EXCITED TO ACTUALI GET A POST FRM U!!  πŸ€ͺ                                                                                 I DUNO IF IT IS REALI U BUT I WILL BELIEVE IT IS U! HEHE πŸ˜†                                                                                  I WANNA BELIEVE ITS U!πŸ˜‰

GUYS THIS IS SOOOO EXCITING!!
PLZ EXCUSE MY EXCITMENT!! πŸ€ͺ

JEN1 UR SOOOO RIGHT! I MEAN HEMA DI IS GONA GO CRAZY WEN SHE READS THE MSG FRM SAMEER!! I MEAN IM A BIG FAN OF SAMEER AND IF THIS IS THE LEVEL OF EXCITMENT I GET,

DI IS LIKE A OMG!!! FAN OF SAMEER! IMAGINE HER REACTION!!!πŸ€ͺ SHE WUD FAINT!! IM SURE SHE WUD! SHE WUD GET SOOOO EXCITED!! CANT WAIT TO READ HER REACTION HERE!!!! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰

SAMEER ONCE AGAIN THANK U SOO MUCH FOR POSTING HERE!!
N I WISH U ALL THE BEST FOR UR SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE! AND WISH U ALL LUCK IN THE WORLD!  AND I HOPE THAT U REACH HIGH PLACES IN UR CAREER!! THANK U πŸ‘πŸΌ

CANT WAIT TO C MORE FRM U!!! πŸ˜ƒ ( WUD LUV 2 C U WIT MEGHA AGAIN!!πŸ˜‰ hehe)

WE MTPHAINS ARE SO LUCKY TO GET A POST FROM OUR FAVE SANCHAL!! - SAMEER AND MEGHA! πŸ˜ƒ

LAV!

πŸ€—

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SAMEER....!!!!!!! ITS HARD TO BELEIVE ITS YOU..!! GOD..HOW LUCKY WE ARE TO HAVE YOU HERE..AND I HAVE PENNED OUT A SEPERATE THREAD TO YOU...SAMEER i LUVU ALWAYS FOREVER..I HOP EYOU AHEV READ IT..I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I ADMIRE & LOVE YOU..BE THE SWEET PERSON YOU ARE..ALWAYS..

GOD BLESS..FOREVER..AND WE WILL REMAIN YOUR ADMIRERS FOREVER..

LOVE-HEMA
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys wats going on ..khamoshi..mona5..ritu 24..sameer iluv u ..dopiedope-lavi...india22..padmakka..nilobebo .where r u i cud see u guys hav joined da website but discussions r runnin slow there...jus pop to the fansite wenevre ur here in da forum so u keep upto date...iv uploded som more discussions so come n giv your comments n opinons..also created a section SAMEER NEW INFO in discussions wid sameer related articles for you guys to check out n make our comments on ..uploded som more pics n videos too so com along..im also  thinking of starting a siggy contest for sameer pics on da fansite like we hav enjoyed doing  for mtph..
wat do you think?

Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago