improve sameer dharmadhikari website - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Great going Jen1.... oh god !! 29 pics in his fan site... hey we are 10 fans now... cool see in less than a week we have struck 2 digits :)

Siggy contest sounds good --- i cannot assure you one, will try but definitely participate in the discussion and upload few more pics :)
thanks garson i noticed u were one of the first peolple to upload vids n pics on da site... great work..i knew ud b brilliant at at building da site u  manage to find all those little info links on articles n vids all da time ..briliant..i couldnt add anything to the news section on da fansite to add new articles  ..so iv created a discussion thread SAMEER NEW INFO instead n posted the links to new articles ..dat way we can discuss da article as wel as read...if u do find more articles do post in a new discussion ..as wel as da forum ..to keep site updated .. thanks im glad ur here to help๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
Jen dear MY IDIOTIC net was having problem yaar..warna aisa kabhi nahin hota hope to sort out the problem today..and will join there and bombard my lovey dovey messages to Sameer,,

love-hema
Originally posted by jen1

thanks garson i noticed u were one of the first peolple to upload vids n pics on da site... great work..i knew ud b brilliant at at building da site u manage to find all those little info links on articles n vidsall da time..briliant..i couldnt add anything to the news section on da fansite to add new articles ..so iv created a discussion thread SAMEER NEW INFO instead n posted the links to new articles ..dat way we can discuss da article as wel as read...if u do find more articles do post in a new discussion ..as wel as da forum ..to keep site updated .. thanks im glad ur here to help๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey we are all in it together !!.. but the site is not that great... i mean not many editing options. I had uploaded many pics yesterday but forgot to add Sameer as the celebrity so now i have to reupload them... yup noticed that the news section can be updated only by the website admin...
Hey one more cool thing !! many more viewers are venting their anger about closing down MTPH & RKBKK on the ndtvimagine.com website... i visited the website yesterday to see if the new shows had gained popularity and was pleased to find the viewer's anger...
HEY IV NOTICED OUR VIEWER COUNT FOR THIS POST IS GREAT!!!

๐Ÿ˜Š...THIS IS AN INVITATION TO ANY SAMEER DHARMADHIKARI FAN VIEWER...DO COME N JOIN US AT

http://www.chakpak.com/celebrity/sameer-dharmadhikari/18244

hema dats great ..iv made lots of discussion topics..for us to talk on   or start a new one urself wel join u!!!!
Hey guyz new people are coming and commenting on the web site good....as the serial draws to an end in europe many rest less souls join in...that sreves our purpose...let the stupid channel know...and the producers hopefully be interested in casting him.

Hey guys, i made the following post "Call to all Sid fans" on apnicommunity and urlremoved website. These were other two forums which i had visited to see MTPH since i could not view the ones uploaded on this site... if you guys visited any other forum, how about posting similar msgs there too...

---my post -- to make things easy for everyone ------
Dear forum members,

I am sure we all enjoyed Main Teri Parchhain Hoon and miss the show a lot.

A bunch of us are trying to create some popularity for Sameer Dharmadhikari, the actor who played Sid's role, since we found very little info about him on the web...

Megha is famous because of the show "Nach Le" but Sid, we feel deserves his share of popularity too...

in case you are also a fan of Sid then do join Sid's fan club at
http://www.chakpak.com/celebrity/sameer-dharmadhikari/fans/18244

Hope to see you on chakpak..

Cheers
snap ..garson was also thinkin to invite people at appnicommunity too and uv done it ..invitation to two new websites .ur briliant  !!!
hope fully this wil help in boosting numbers ..wev already had a few new people !!!
im thinkin to start new discussions on sameer films as we wel ...as we are so missin seeing him as sidharth..wil try n giv links to watchin da films..n we tcan alk about it after ..hav a section wid da film of the week or something ..still on da thinkin stage wid dat one..if u com across any website video  links of his films do post ..
Jen1, I have also written to [email protected] requesting them to update the NEWS section with the articles that u mentioned in the discussion thread "sameer news info".

It feels like we are on a crusade... i was really happy to see the no of fans increase to 16 from 10.. that a 60% rise. ๐Ÿ˜Š