Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: meli

😲😲omg...when did sexy Shreya become alzhupandi Karunas???😲OH man...this is just hilarious......🀣

hilariousa??? what a comedown...where did all the class and sexy looks go??? now i am a oily comedian...i must quickly take lessons from our vadivelu....😭😭😭

Congrats Jazzie....i can see Nallus criminal brain here...she wanted to keep u busy here so you wont grill her on MOTW🀣🀣🀣

you saw that too....😑😑😑

okay Karunas sir, lemme come back with Qs...πŸ˜‰  idhu enakku theyvaiyya???? seri karunas aayachu...oru kai parthudalaam!!!

jasunap thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

Hiya Karunas Sir......

hello to you too

Vango Vango.....πŸ˜›  I have seen many of your movies.... You're doing a wondefrul job πŸ‘

rombha thanksngo

I also have a few koestions for you sir!

siiiiiiigh kelungo

1. What is the meaning of your name Karunas sir... is it b/c neenga karunai ullavar endrathala??

karuna means sympathy.  because of my ugly mug, my mom felt sympathy for me and wondered who on earth can love me, and named me karunas (in plural cos i need lots of sympathy)....so that people like you can show your sympathy to me....

2. How did you land in the cine field?

you talk about it like i have stepped on a mine field!  actually those employ me are stepping on minefields...so they have to tread carefully.  my getting here was no accident....a director saw my ugly mug and said hey this is a neandrathal...and needs to be shown to the world and i was cast in movies!!!

3. Do you prefer to act in roles, in which you play a comedian or a hero?

with a face like mine...my being a hero itself is a comedy.  so you choose.  i shall what i get...like they say my face is my fortune...

4. Your favorite actor in kollywood?

kolly has actors??? i thot it had only stars.  so i guess i am my favourite actor!

5. If you were offered a role a hero, which heroine would you choose to act with (since the director leaves the decision up to you).

mumtaz....every star in kolly has dreams about her but worry as to what people will say if they were cast with her.  i can live my dreams without competition!

Ok karunas sir, i'll be back soon with more koesiotions 😊

thank you very much for asking these and you are welcome to ask me more....

jasunap thumbnail
jasunap thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Message for Karunas : varuga varuga sir .. been always a fan of urs naa 😳 will b back with my questions sir .. 😊

you are welcome ms.  ithana paer enna madichu kostins kekkara... i am overwhelmed.

Message for Jas : No matter wat honey ... make sure u come to MOTW ..its our nallu there and lets grill her the max there hun 😈

you bet baby...just wait for my avalanche....😈

jasunap thumbnail
of course narada...your wish is my command!!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
jasunap thumbnail

Sir.......Karunas Sir......neenga yengee?  IF vanthu seekirom kelambiteengala seekirom?  Hope you too didn't get scared by our koestions....like Villu Vijay sirru

naan bhayapadara party kadiyadhu aish.  i got back home after 11pm yesterday so i logged off.  but i shall keep coming dont worry.  i am a sucker for punishment!!!
πŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

naan bhayapadara party kadiyadhu aish.  i got back home after 11pm yesterday so i logged off.  but i shall keep coming dont worry.  i am a sucker for punishment!!!πŸ˜†

awwwww...... i think i need to learn to suck it all up from you...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok.... a few more koestions for you da Jas. 

1. Your thirumanam, oru kadhal thirumanama? 
2. Vadivelu siraiyum, vivek siraiyum pathi onga karuthenna. 
3. You said that Kolly world is full of stars....which star are you fond and why?
4. Actress Shreya va pathi onga karuthenna?

meethi coming soon πŸ˜›
kadhambari thumbnail
Welcome karunaas.......i know im late here 2 welcome u.

Here are my kostins:

Do u think u have hero thing within u?Reasons?

U're wife acted in Parijadham movie,will u pair up with her onscreen?

will come back with more.

sankadevi30 thumbnail
hm karunas u seem to be sort of popular man 2 of my fellow ifians insisted i call u so here u r πŸ˜†

my questions

1. Y u like Ganna songs very much??

2. when r u going to sing & release an album like before??

3. gal not watching problem harry potter same problem( ur polladhavan dialog) ithuku meaning sollunga pls??

4.ennaki neenga rockport rakesh anenga??(thiruda thirudi)

5. can u lift ur wife grace???πŸ˜›

6. will u & ur wife sing together soon??

7. filter coffee besta bru coffee besta??(nandha)

jasunap thumbnail

awwwww...... i think i need to learn to suck it all up from you...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok.... a few more koestions for you da Jas.

so you gonna suck up to me??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1. Your thirumanam, oru kadhal thirumanama?

edhuvana enna??? ippo thiru mattum dhaan maname illai!😭
2. Vadivelu siraiyum, vivek siraiyum pathi onga karuthenna.

karuthu ellam ava kitta dhaan irukku...enkitta onnume illai....

3. You said that Kolly world is full of stars....which star are you fond and why?

special favourite yaarume illai...just me, myself....

4. Actress Shreya va pathi onga karuthenna?

actress shreya...she is too good..oru kaalathila naan ava maadhiriye irundhen...apparam....forget it.  she is ab absolute sweetie pie....it is so easy to buy gifts for her....

meethi coming soon πŸ˜›

waitingπŸ˜†