YRKKH 16 Feb 09 - WRITTEN UPDATE

Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 16th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE :CLICK HERE (By Nipun97)

Hey guys! Its Payal again with today's written update 😃
Hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes!
Also! Please take part in YRKKH Rishtedarri Chat Clubs First Contest!
CLICK HERE

TODAY

Shankri Tai Says that Varsha is very lucky for them, sitting you found matches for both your children. Daadi says enough of this, we should get the ceremony done. Varsha and Shaurya both slip rings in each others fingers. They are engaged. Everyone is happy. Shaurya and Varsha take the elders blessings. Akshara looks on happily while she looks at a ring on her hand. She blushes.

Akshara is in her room. She stands by the window. Piya Baweri plays in the background. Akshara tells herself that she can't believe she agreed. She blushes. She talks to herself. She wonders if her heart is wrong... if she took the wrong decision in the hurry. She says no. She goes to the mirror and sits down infront of it. She asks herself if Rituraj likes her too. She assesses herself in the mirror. She tells herself that she isn't that pretty, what if he doesn't like her. She dismisses the thought. She wonders to herself again. She says even Varsha isn't here to talk to her. What will she do? She calls Varsha two times, both times Varsha's phone is engaged. Varsha wonders who she is talking to this late.

Shaurya and Varsha are talking on the phone. Varsha is talking about what she will have to do after their marriage; cooking, cleaning...etc. Varsha is teasing Shaurya and Shaurya is taking the bait. He gets serious. Akshara comes by the door. Varsha laughs at him, she tells him that she loves teasing him because he gets irritated easily. Shaurya says that after we get married I'll show you what teasing is. (Aihai 😳). Varsha gets embarrassed. Akshara listens on smiling. She leaves. She scolds herself for listening at their conversation.

Shankri Tai and Badi Ma are talking. Badi Ma tells ST to tell the other family that it is their yes after they agree. ST says that they are coming.. maybe they have a message to send. Badi Ma and Choti Ma start talking about the wedding, the jewelery and all. Akshara listens on from the balcony. Badi Ma tells Dhaniya to go call Akshara.

All the women are sitting down looking at Sari's and jewelery. Cuwar sa is there. Akshara is walking upstairs. Badi ma calls her and tells her to come look at all the jewelery and Saris. Akshara comes and sits down. They look at Jewelery.

Cuwar Sa shows Badi Ma a jewlery set for Akshara. Badi Ma likes it. Akshara likes it too. Badi Ma says she would like another one like it. Cuwar sa says that there isn't any other one. Badi Ma says she doesn't want it then because If she buys this necklace for Akshara, then she wants to buy the same one for Varsha. She doesn't want any difference between them. Cuwar Sa says that she has a very big heart and shows her another set.

Its the wedding Day. The women tell Akshara that she looks beautiful. Why don't they marry her today. Akshara shys off and leaves. She goes to Badi Ma's room. Badi Ma isn't there. Akshara sees an album. Its the picture of the boys. She takes it and looks through it. She finds the picture of Rituraj and takes it out. Badi Ma comes in and asks Akshara whats the matter. Akshara says nothing. Akshara leaves. Badi Ma sees the album. She goes over to it and sees that Akshara has taken the picture of Rituraj. She smiles to herself

Daadi, Badi Ma and everyone is waiting for Shaurya at the gate. Shaurya comes. Before he gets on the horse Daadi says that Akshara should ask for something from her brother. Akshara goes up to Shaurya. Shaurya asks Akshara what she wants. Akshara says that you tell me, how much do you love your sister? Shaurya says here, he takes out a stack of money. Daadi says your giving your sister money? Shaurya puts the money away. Badi Ma gives Shaurya a idea. Shaurya holds out a ring. goes to take it but steps back. she says she will not be bought with gold or silver. Anshuman says what if you tell Akshara that you will take her to see a hrithik roshan movie? Akshara shakes her head. Badi Ma gives Shaurya another idea. Shaurya says what If I give you the promise to take you to your dulha? Akshara lets go on the horse and blushes with her head down.

PRECAP

Badi Ma and Shankri Tai are talking. Badi Ma asks what went wrong? Badi Ma has tears in her eyes and Akshara is listening behind a piller crying. Shankri Tai says she doesn't know

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT COPY TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago
Thanks for the update !! mwah x
Thanks so much for the update! I missed the last epi....did Akshara already get engaged to Rituraj?? :S
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks so much for the update! I missed the last epi....did Akshara already get engaged to Rituraj?? :S

Your welcome!
nope. Akshara hasn't got engaged to Rituraj 😊 Rituraj's family hasn't said yes to Akshara.
@Payal: Ohhh....but then what was the ring that Akshara was seeing in her finger?? I think I"m confused :S LOL
Originally posted by nureat01

@Payal: Ohhh....but then what was the ring that Akshara was seeing in her finger?? I think I"m confused :S LOL

lol! Yeah I was confused for a second too.
Maybe she was imagining the ring... or maybe she had a random ring on and she was thinking "what if this was my engagement right?" 😆
Thanks for the awesome update Payal! 😊

Today's epi is nice. Shaurya & Varsha are too cute. Lolz I loved their phone convo... the way Shaurya teased Varsha and she blushed! SO cute! 😳

I'm feeling very bad for Akshi seeing the precap. She's falling deeply in love with Rituraj... and she's going to suffer the biggest heartbreak! I wonder if the dream dance sequence is tomorrow also...

Thanx again hun!

-aisha
thanks for the update
cute scene bro sis shaurya -akshara

loved the way akshara was blushing!!!!!!!!!!
great update....thanxx
Awesome update Payal !!!

Accha listen....whenever you do updates next.... put at the end,so that your updates become copy-proof : )

Lotsa love , Shreya : D

Edited by Shubh_Aastha - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS