shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Really sad after one week of the spidoe enmdong this week seems so empty wirhout RKB and no one to discuss !!
Really felt cheated after the last episode !!
Was'nt needed to end soo abruptly and leaving soo many loose ends !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

RKB is also removed from the front page of IF, its not even a week and the section looks like a zombie land. As long as the section is not locked we have the old episodes to discuss, we have had some golden moments, our predictions..so much to talk about. I had missed some of the best episodes so i wud love to have a daily dose of what I had missed, im sure most of us wouldn't mind a "flash back"  

shanti05 thumbnail
Of course Anu !!
Really when I was watching the date scene between Raunak and Shelhar and she says "Ek Aur Mauka dedo Shelhar she was really sad and she really meant that but Shekhar even cud have just asked her why why she left him one fine dat !! He sheiuld have demanded an explanation but only nothered hoe to get rid of Raunak and han n to Rohini !!!
saylithegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I KNW THE FORUM IS DEAD N OW
NOTHING LEFT OR WHT?
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Shanti and Anu, for now, only old episodes of rkb will work. There's nothing else left to discuss anymore. I hope Apu never quits tv.  That's the only thing I am scared of right now.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

haye this was once a garden now seems to b a grave yard

shanti05 thumbnail
yeah its really saad!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
NDTV have no taste !! They are the most insensitive channel!!!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yea...I love the garden to graveyard quote! Just shows what competition has done to creativity. I agree that Jyoti is good and got some good ratings too but Dehleez seems to make no improvement to our RKB slot! :(
shanti05 thumbnail
Mitesh NDTV will have o start closing all their shows if they don't make it !!Infact see I know some serials got warning to change their story line like Tuj Sang Preet .... But RKB did'nt get any warning and when it was in an interesting stage they pulled it off!!
In case of RKB they solve  things  in folds so just before a major fold was geting over they pulled it off Thats the heights !!!