Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Shanti Tuj Saang preet...whatever the name is on star plus, the leading GEC. The can suffer a little loss if the show if willing to improve. NDTV is new and has no advertising in countries like the UK so all money has to be from India. Recently they are showing an email address at the bottom in the UK for companies to advertise..so they clearly need the money and can't afford to keep "unhealthy" shows.

Remember, whatever happens, happens for a good reason (if that makes sense). Maybe there is something better then RKB in store for Apurva. **fingers crossed**
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah Hope to see Apurva in a better serial in a lead role very soon. Iam too keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited by rekha30272 - 15 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you that Apurva had a great role as Shekhar. There was so much scope in all  the characters. I expected To see it for a long time but all hopes went down the drain. JJKN was a very good show . Yes it was very well promoted unlike RKB. Even I feel if RKB was on some other channel it would have done well. It should have been a dialy right from the start instead of a weekly.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: magnificent me

Shanti Tuj Saang preet...whatever the name is on star plus, the leading GEC. The can suffer a little loss if the show if willing to improve. NDTV is new and has no advertising in countries like the UK so all money has to be from India. Recently they are showing an email address at the bottom in the UK for companies to advertise..so they clearly need the money and can't afford to keep "unhealthy" shows.

Remember, whatever happens, happens for a good reason (if that makes sense). Maybe there is something better then RKB in store for Apurva. **fingers crossed**

Well Lets see how other serials  stick on in this channel !! I still feel the ubrupty ending is due to  not enough time !! If they had given a week's extension they wud have atelast finished off some characters and then said good bye!!! Any how I hpe we see our fav in other serials getting a justified role !!😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha30272

Agree with you that Apurva had a great role as Shekhar. There was so much scope in all  the characters. I expected To see it for a long time but all hopes went down the drain. JJKN was a very good show . Yes it was very well promoted unlike RKB. Even I feel if RKB was on some other channel it would have done well. It should have been a dialy right from the start instead of a weekly.

Yeah Relkha lets see what he will opt for !!! Just wait and watch !!!πŸ˜›
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: india05

Mitesh NDTV will have o start closing all their shows if they don't make it !!Infact see I know some serials got warning to change their story line like Tuj Sang Preet .... But RKB did'nt get any warning and when it was in an interesting stage they pulled it off!!
In case of RKB they solve  things  in folds so just before a major fold was geting over they pulled it off Thats the heights !!!

I agree with you Shanti.. some shows get 1-2 warnings before they are axed.. In the case of RKB.. they just decided to kill it without any prior notice.. May be if they had some warnings the story would have been modified instead it was made to hurry up and end it abruptly.. That end was sooooo pathetic! I cant still believe RKB doesnt air anymore 😭
shanti05 thumbnail
Even it had to end they cud have done it month end !! since every serial starts either by 1st of the new month or 15th since they were draging the Gaurva Raunak soo long another week wud'nt have been tough for the chsannel wala's to hold on to it and given justice to the storyline and  made everyone happy
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
hope that this did not end
riya_007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: india05

Even it had to end they cud have done it month end !! since every serial starts either by 1st of the new month or 15th since they were draging the Gaurva Raunak soo long another week wud'nt have been tough for the chsannel wala's to hold on to it and given justice to the storyline and  made everyone happy

wat i feel ws dat t nd D were suddenly tld to pack-up widout ny warnings😑! if T nd D were told abt the ending of RKB in advance maybe they wld have had a sensible ending to the shw!
in the last week everything the story line ws in the middle of twists nd turns! shekhar ws stabbed by gaurav, raunak had a past wich she ws hiding, nothing ws clearly as to y raunak left shekhar.....nd so on! i wsnt even cnvncd dat RKB is ending !! the whole shw ending soo abruptly sre raised a lot of eyebrow's!  maybe  t n D had a tiff wid the channel walas?? who noes......if nt thn y one of the top-rated shws of 08' wld be ebding so abrupty??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•