Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

When will we see Apu again !!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Gosh this reminds me like kaajjal every serial I am watching mow I serch for Apu in that !! This gu is reALLY  a pain !!! Bus Hum saab ko Dukh hi dana Jantha hai !!!😡
Now donno when he will be bak again in another serial !!
As it is he gives no interviews or meets media or even shows his face in any social gathering so we have to wait and wait till he is seen again !!!!
I hope he appears soon in another serial Nahi tho saab Log uske ghar ke saamney jhalsa Nikaalengay !!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's exactly what I was thinking Shanti!! I hope he comes back soon, but not in a kekta typical jahannam soap. Please come back soon Apu!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Zareen I really hope so !! Its been a week after RKB got over Halat Bahut Karaab hai !!! After the Disaster of RKB I don;t know how long we have to wait !!
ekfy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shanti, i also feel the same way. for us who living out of India only can watch him in drama or articel which someone post at India Forum. I just hope we can watch him again in another serial or reality show. but i think you more lucky than i coz could watch him in JJKN reruns. i will watch him in my video collections. JJKN, Kaajjal , Say Shaava Shaava and RKB. i really miss him and his acting. he was best actor for me...
shanti05 thumbnail
His presense itself is to drool for !! The smile to kill and the ating is just right !! Simle ad too the requirement !!
Yreah atleast due to JJKN I am able to see watch him but yeah I see some of the Kaajjal and RKB videos just to know he is arund in those forms !!