padmakka thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Episode 45 is so good that i have no words to describe....you see happy sid there....you live his past there and you live his present...you smile with him and you cry with him....whoever is involved in making that scene..so good....meri salam
please al of you watch and enjoy...Jen this is the episode i was talking about on sameer's website

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks watched this epi for da first time n was so movd ..wat n emotinaly packed epi ..once u smile da next u feel da intense pain of da charecters ...da last part where sidharth recites those lines ...filled wid such intese pain was jus heart renching to watch...briliant acting by sameer dharmadhikari..i wud like to see him do more roles which involves portraying such intense emotions..his managed to engage us da viwer to relate n feel his charecters emotions... 

😊EVRY1 DO JOIN US IN THE DISCUSSION N POST UR COMMENTS OF THIS EPI  N SAMEERS PERFORMACEAT http://www.chakpak.com/celebrity/sameer-dharmadhikari/18244 AS WELL!!!

Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yes PAdma He was simply outstanding inthat epi..or why..He is outstanding every scene in MTPH for me..!! I wanted him to recite a poem for Aanchal also..& I think it would have been there if it had continued..I guess..SIGHHHHH..!! Love-Hema