Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey ritu_24, i especially like the starting and the ending screens in your videos... the one with the title and the thank u... they set the viewer's expectations high, which no doubt are fulfilled..

hey in order to ensure more fans join Sid's fan club, how about all of us here update our you tube video description with the link to Sameer's fan club.. on the lines of what some forums do. they upload part 1 of the serial and then request the viewers to visit their site for the remaining parts.

We need to market our Sid guys !! Reach out to people !!

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree garson ...nw dat wev started dis we need to build on it..again great thinkin garson..il deffinetly do wat u said ..evry1 else do try wat garson has said the more da better ..
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: garson

Hey ritu_24, i especially like the starting and the ending screens in your videos... the one with the title and the thank u... they set the viewer's expectations high, which no doubt are fulfilled..

hey in order to ensure more fans join Sid's fan club, how about all of us here update our you tube video description with the link to Sameer's fan club.. on the lines of what some forums do. they upload part 1 of the serial and then request the viewers to visit their site for the remaining parts.

We need to market our Sid guys !! Reach out to people !!

hey garson....BRILLIANT IDEA!!! i totally agree wid u...n ya we can get more people then to join the fansite...n thanks again for the nice comments..