YRKKH 19th Feb 2009 - Written Update/Video

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Update
For 19th Feb2009 (Episode 28)

Video Update - Nipun97
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1130848

Written Update
Heyyy Guys 🤗 Feels like I haven't updated in ages... So first of all Thank you soooo
much Payal... you have done an amazing job and I am sooo grateful..!! Thank you again Yaara!!
Anyway today's episode... I felt soooo bad for Akshara...bechari all she does is Cry and Run away.... I hope they introduce Natik soon.... 
Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any....Anyway I hope you enjoy the update.

Today

Akshara is lying on her bed weeping. ' Akshara, Akshara Dear,' calls badi as she walks through the door. Akshara sits up. ' Were you sleeping?',asks Badi as she walks towards Akshara. 'Did I wake you up?'. Badi looks at Akshara and sits on her bed next to Akshara. ' Dear, What happened? Why are you eyes wet? where you crying?', asks Badi. Akshara replies,' No Maa, Why would I cry?'. Badi doesn't looked convinced. ' You may be tired,maybe?, Badi says as her eyes fill up with tears,
' Dear I, I want to tell you something, Oh God, Look Dear, What your Maa is about to tell you, will bring you some pain,  and maybe your heart will break... But your my brave child aren't you? You will be able to endure the pain. Look Dear...,' Badi stutters trying to hide her tears. Badi stands up,' What do I say? I don't understand, How am I meant to say it....?'.   Akshara looks up at Badi and stands up. ' Maa I aleady know....,' explains Akshara, Badi cuts in, '... What? What do you know.'
Akshara explains that she had heard Badi and ST conversation. Badi hugs Akshara and they both cry. Badi tries to calm down Akshara. ' But your my brave child aren't you?,' Badi wipes Akshara's tears and tells her to sit down. Badi stokes Akshara's face,' Look dear this time is very difficult for everyone, espically for your father, I am very worried for him, He is mad at ST and that is why we have called her tomorrow, Don't worry dear I know that it is not your fault,'explains Badi. Badi pauses for a moment,' But dear may it be  unknowingly you may have done something or said something that caused the Rista to break ....?,' Badi asks Akshara whom is on the verge of tears again. Badi explains that Vish is very angry at the fact that someone rejected his daughter and that she is worried that maybe unknowingly Akshara has made a mistake.' Maybe you have made a mistake....?' . As Badi is talking Dadi arrives. ' Or maybe your trust has broken.' replies Dadi.
Badi wipes her tears and stands up. Dadi walks over. ' So tell my bahu, Does you trust break that easierly? That it broke so easierly. And your daughter is not at fault but your trust is. At this time you were meant to be your daughters strenghth instead of faulting her ....,' asks Dadi. Badi tries to explain that she didn't mean it in that way, Dadi tells her that she will explain all to Akshara and that she should do and rest.Badi leaves and closes the door behind her.

Dadi sits on the bed with Akshara. Dadi explains to Akshara that she should take what Badi had said likea pinch of salt. She explains that when Badi is worried she speakers about anything and the truth is that she is really worried about her daughter and that is why she sometimes just syas things. ' Dear this isn't you fault,' explains Dadi. Akshara looks wiorried and replies,' But what if unknowingly I did something, What if it is my fault...?'. Dadi stops her and explains that it is there fault for turning her down. ' But Dadi they were really nice people and they spoke to me so nicely, After the first meeting and the second time when me and Varsha went to go and meet them at the resort,' explains Akshara. Badi looks worried. 'What? You and Varsha? When did you go and meet them?,questions Dadi. Akshara looks worried and stands up. ' The day it was Varsha engagement,' replies Akshara. Dadi stands up in shock.

Shaurya clears his throat. He slowly walks over to the bed and sits down. ' Its so weird isn't it Varsha? We have know each other for ages but today it feels like we are meeting each other for the first time. It's like I don't know you,' explains Shaurya. ' Why what has changed?', asks Varsha.
Shaurya explains that the way she looks and everything has changed. ' Why don't you like the change?' asks Varsha.

Break

'Why don't you like it?', asks Varsha. Shauya replies ,'I don't understand if the change is good or bad but one thing is for sure that everything is new, You'll look after all this won't you the family and everything.' Varsha gets confused and asks,' What did you think?'. Shaurya explains that everyone will look at her and that they are the first to get married by choice and he doesn't want anyone to think that. Varsha cuts in '....That Shaurya choice was bad. Don't worry I won't give anyone a chance to complain and I promise that I will do everything'. Shaurya reaches over and grabs Varsha hand. Shaurya looks lovingly at Varsha.

' How could you hide this from us Akshara?I couldn't even imagine that Varsha and you made such a big mistake, You went to go and meet them alone. What must they think?' shouts Dadi and Akshara.  Akshara asks for forgiveness and explains that she didn't think that all this would happen. ' Please forgive me, I made a mistake,' pleads Akshara. Dadi turns away and replies, ' Akshara you have made a mistake but I don't know what to do'. Akshara explains that she will explain everything to Vish. ' Your father won't forgive you,' replies Dadi, Akshara cuts in,'He doesn't have to, I just want to get this burden of my chest, I can handle is anger but I can't hide anything from him'. Akshara walks off. ' Where are you going?' asks Dadi. Akshara turns to Dadi and tells her that she is going to go and tell Vish everything. Dadi walks over to Akshara and says,' What have you gone crazy? Don't make the mistake by telling him the mistake. Don't forget that you and Varsha made the mistake together. Until yesterday she was your friend but know she this houses Bahu. Parents can forgive there daughters but when it comes to there Daughter-in-laws espically who broke up there daughters relationship, never. The sour truth is that a mistake made by Daughters can be pardoned but one made by a Daughter-in-law is never forgotten. Do you want your friend to become a sinner infront of everyone? Dear the best thing for you is not to say anything at all. And pray to god that the mistake is never exposed.' Akshara walks towards her bed and sits down.

Break

Akshara cries. ' Now try and forget everything and get some sleep,' says Dadi as she strokes Akshara head. ' But how will I sleep Dadi, How will I sleep?' asks Akshara.

On the Riverbank. Akshara is sitting alone watching the Sun rise. She stills hears the converstaion she had with Dadi echo in her ears, her eyse fill with tears. ' Oh my mother, your sitting here Akshara Didi and everyone  searching for you at home,' explains Dhainya. She sits down and talks about the sunrise and the water. ' You really like it here don't tou Akshara Didi, Then why are you sad,' asks Dhaniya as she looks at Akshara. Akshara replies,' First you tell me why they are searching for me at home?'.  Dhaniya explains that Varsha Bhabhi has made Shagun Ki Kheer (Rice pudding) for the first time. Dhaniya grabs Akshara hand and tells her that they need to hurry up.

They walk though the front door. Evereyone is sitting in the living room with stern expressions on there faces. Dhaniya and Akshara walk across the living room. ST calls from the door. Everyone look at each other. ST smiles and walks over to Badi. ' Badi Bahu I heard that you had called so I dropped everything and came running,'explains ST. Dhaniya tells Akshara to hurry up as Varsha has been waiting for ages. Shaurya walks down the stairs and greets ST. ' Kaka whats wrong, Why have we all be called here?' asks Shaurya. Omi is about to reply when Vish comes storming down the stairs. He walks over to ST. ST asks why has he called her. Vish tells her that she knows exactly why she has been called.

The End

Pre Cap
Badi tells Akshara that she isn't allowed to sing anymore.

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS, DO NOT COPY TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM
Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you so much for the awesome update! Hmmm, can't believe that Akshara's mother would so easily fault her :S....I liked what Dadi said though.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

wow so the rishta is off due to singing...hmm
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thank you for the awesome update SImmie! 😃
Awh Poor Akshara 😔
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx bunches for the awesome update Simmie! 😊

The epi was okay... I feel sad for Akshi. Don't like the way her mother has doubts on her. And I really hate the fact that all this had to happen during ShaVa's wedding. But I hope Naitik will enter soon and all the troubles will go away.

And since I'm a BIG ShaVa fan 😳, I wanted to see more of their first night lolz... but it's okay.
Hopefully their relationship doesn't change.

Thanx again hun!

-aisha
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my is singing the cause of the marriage to break?

& poor akshara was thinking the mistake she did of meeting rituraj again was the fault

very sweet of ShaVa

Thanks for the lovely update simmie

really its been ages!!!!!!!!
oh not really, just joking
Edited by sanwak - 15 years ago
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i felt bad for akshara..that was wrong..she only wanted to know if he was right for her..and she was not making mistake. is that her big fault..so wrong. I wish the lead comes in this monday.
swetha_ravi thumbnail
hope, her going there wasnt the reason for her getting rejected... else she'll be in troublee
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update....thanxx