BV - Feb 20th 2009 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Highlights : Gauna preparations..

Suguna comes to Anandi, who is sitting with Bhagwati. She tells Anandi to cheer up since Daadisa was not angry anymore and has also promised Suguna not to get angry until her gauna is over. Anandi is happy. Both of them discuss the next day's mehndi ceremony and events. Anandi feels bad that Phooli won't be able to attend the functions. Suguna tells her that since Daadisa has agreed not to get angry, they should have Phooli attend too. Anandi is happy to hear this, but Bhagwati tells her to not invite Phooli. Daadisa may not get angry but other invitees may have a problem with Phooli attending. Anandi is not sure why everyone thinks Phooli is inauspicious. Bhagwati doesnt really give a real explanation and tells her to not question customs.

In the morning, Suguna's mehndi ceremony takes place. Sumitra keeps some mehndi for Suguna. Some women tease Suguna about Pratap and ask her to have his name written in mehndi.

At Pratap's house, they are keeping mehndi for him too and his mother teases him about Suguna. Pratap is very happy. He goes aside and asks his friend/cousin to help him call Suguna on her cellphone. Suguna's phone rings. Anandi picks it up. She comes downstairs and secretely whispers this to Suguna. Suguna comes up to talk to Pratap. They are romancing over the phone and Anandi who is listening cannot make any sense out of the conversation. Pratap keeps laughing at Anandi's silly questions.

At night, Suguna and Anandi are asleep. Sumitra silently comes into the room and dabs some sugar water on the girls' palms. She looks at Suguna and silently tells her that she will always wish for her well-being. She comes out of the room crying and Bhairav asks her why she is crying. She doesn't say anything, but Bhairav understands that she will miss her daughter. Bhairav goes to Suguna who wakes up. He asks her if she is angry with him. Suguna says that at first she was, but she knows that her father only thinks of her well being. Father and daughter remember some childhood memories. Both of them cry a lot. Bhairav tells her to never forget him. Suguna hugs her father and cries...

Precap : Pratap and his parents are all set to leave in the morning. Pratap's father wants to hurry since they have a long way to travel

PS : I sense an accident!!!Edited by iloveidiotbox - 15 years ago
thnks!

yup i think accident will happen n phooli will be to blame-according to dadisa anyway
thanks!!!

i think you're right accident will happen and phooli will be blamed
i thought the same. but hope they won't show us d same.

coz dn it  will feel like supporting those superstitions.

did any1 saw dt in promo dt they r going to show us d accident???????
i hope they get married n then he dies.
Thanks for the update,even i think now there will  be an accident and suguna will have have the same fate as phooli who lost her husband before ghauna.Lets c wht happens..I hope they don't keep blaming phooli  unneccessarily
now that i think abt it, its only if pratap dies before the gauna that Suguna will get to stay with her parents....if he dies after the gauna, then Suguna will still have to stay with her in-laws right?