YRKKH 20th Feb 2009 - Written Update/Video

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Update
For 20th Feb2009 (Episode 29)

Video Update - Nipun97
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1131436

Written Update
Hey Guys.... OMG poor Akshara...Feel so bad for her.
After that conversation she had with Dadi about the second meeting I thought that this might have been the reason for the rejection. But I'm was so shocked when they revealed the rejection was due to her singing. ( I think her singing is really nice)
And that Shankari Tai just likes to put oil on the fire... She is sooo evil...aaaargh I hate her.
I wish she had stopped talking.... She has just made matters worse for Akshara.
And Shaurya .. Inta Ghussa?? I have Shaurya lookes sooo cute when he is angry.
Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any....Anyway I hope you enjoy the update.

Today

'Last time you convinced me that the Rishta was as good as done. No one what turn down your Akshara. But then what happened?, asks Vish. Shankari Tai replies,' What can I tell you? I don't understand myself  how from a firm Yes it turned into a No'. Vish unable to understand begins to vent his anger. '  I want to know aswel. They came to our town with there Rishta. They complimented us our norms and values. And as they left they told us to make preperations. Then what happened?', questions Vish. Shankari Tai looks down. Vish gets annoyed at her silence and demands that she answers him. ' What can I say? My eyes have fallen in shame. This has never happened to me before. You have  such a big family and such a lovely daughter. I can't see the reason why.....', explains ST. Shaurya who has been trying to control his anger till now finally shouts,' THERE WAS NO REASON!!!! Then why did this happen? This isn't a JOKE! What kind of people are they? First they come and see  the girl and tell us they like her, then without reason they turn her down. This can't happen they have to give us a reason'. Badi looks uneasy and tells Shaurya to interfere. ST tells Badi it's ok as she understands that a brother would be anger if there sisters Rishta was turned down. Dadi looks upset. ST reassures Badi that down't have to worry and that she will try and find out why.' With your premission may I leave? Now Shankari wants to go and see what they have to say. I will make sure that they will never turn down another Rishta ever,' explains ST. She leaves. Evereyone one by one leaves the living room. Visha and Badi stand alone.
' Call Akshara, We are about to question the world I need to make sure that our daughter is in the right,' explains Vish.

In the Kitchen. ' Where were you this morning? I've been looking for you every where. Ok forget about that and taste the kheer. My hands are shaking. What if i have left something out or added not enough sugar.Please?', asks Varsha. Varsha notices that Akshara is very quite and hasn't responded to her once. ' What's wrong? You seem abit lost. Did something happen?,' asks Varsha.
Akshara quickly replies that nothing is wrong and that Varsha should pass her the kheer so she can taste it. ' I know your trying to hide something. What did you think that you could fool me?', asks Varsha. Before Akshara could reply Dhaniya explains to Varsha that Akshara isn't trying to fool her infact faith has fooled her. Confused Varsha asks Akshara what happened. Once again even before Akshara can respond Dhaniya replies,' Don't you know? Her Rishta broke'. Varsha is shocked. Dhaniya explains that ST is sitting in the living room trying to decided what to do next. ' Why didn't you tell me before?', asks Varsha. Akshara changes the subject and turns the focus towards Varsha's Shagun ki kheer. ' Don't change the subject. I am your friend and you bhabhi after and I always be. You have to tell me what happened and how it happened. That day....This didn't all happen becuase of that Day?' asks Varsha. Before Akshara can reply Choti calls Akshara and tells her that her father is calling her. Akshara leaves the kitchen.

' Look Child, your father is always with you. So what if you were turned down. Your father is still alive I will find a better husband than this one. You don't need to be upset. As long as I'm alive no one can say anything to you. I will fight everyone because I know the whole world can be wrong but not my values. They made a mistake in not understanding you. Isn't that right? Just once I want to hear from your mouth wether unknowingly you said something to Rituraj? Tell me?', asks Vish. Akshara looks down. The conversation that she had with Dadi comes into her mind. 'Answer me Akshara, Did something happen that day? That would make your father eyes drop in shame?'questions Vish. Akshara replies,' No Babuji'. Badi looks relieved at her answer but Varsha on the other hand leaves.
Vish smiles and tells Akshara that he knew that she could never make a mistake. ' Come one, forget all this and start the puja. I haven't heard you sing in ages', Vish says as he wipes her tears.

A crying Varsha runs into her room and sits on the bed. ' What's wrong Varsha?' asks Shaurya. 'Aks..Akshara....Her,' cries Varsha. ' Oh... so you found out aswel, I don't understand how they stopped it. It wasn't even her fault...' replies Shaurya. ' Its my fault,' explians Varsha. Downstairs Akshara is singing. Everyone is sitting around her and smiling. ' Yes Shaurya, She has kept silent because she is trying to save me. But when everyone finds out they will blame Akshara. No Shaurya. I will go and tell Father everything,' explains Varsha. Shaurya looks angry.' They will all forgive Akshara but not you,' replies Shaurya.  Varsha explins that she doesn't care whether they forgive or not buit she can't watch Akshara going through this.' No Shaurya, I can't do this Akshara. I might be this houses Bahu but I am her friend and her Bhabhi too. Shaurya don't stop me,' explians Varsha. She walks off.      

Break

ShaVa join everyone downstairs. Vish and Badi look over at Varsha and smile. Varsha looks upset. ST arrives and takes Badi to one side. ST shouts and Badi looks over to Akshara singing covers it up. Badi walks over to Akshara and stops her from singing. Everyone looks shocked and stands up. ' Stop it Akshara, that's enough of your singing. From this day on you will not touch this instrument. If you sang after today you will se my dead face', shouts Badi. Everyone looks confused.Dadi asks her why she is acting like this and why she said all that. ' This all happened because of this, Do you want to know why the boys side truned her down? Because you darling told them she wanted to be a singer,' replies Badi. Akshara looks confused but then she recollects the moment with Rituraj and remembers her words,'... My friends say that I could make a career out of singing....'. Akshara looks upset and runs off. ' What are you saying Shaurya's mum?' asks Vish. Badi cries in Dadi's arms.

Break

' I don't lie Badi Bahu but today you gave me a lecture. Maybe you should have given Akshara a lecture. If you didn't want to get her married then you should have told me instead of making me run around. You should have just said your daughter wanted to be a singing. I went give them a piece of my mind but they shouted at me', explians ST. St goes on further to talk to Dadi about how Badi spoken about Akshara. Everyone sits in silence. ' If I knew she was like this I wouldn't have got involve,' explains ST. Shaurya once again unable to contorl his anger replies,' What?! You just keep talking...!' shouts Shaurya. Omi calms Shaurya down. Very sarcastically Shankari Tai replies,' Talk Boy talk... What you daughter left out you fulfill it. Truly Badi bahu I have never been so insulted. Now only Vish can stand up for me. How many times did  tell you to keep Akshara under control?' asks ST. Shaurya unable to control himself replies,' That's enough, Just because you came with a Rishta it doesn't mean you can say what you want!'. Vish stops Shaurya. ST talks about her self then turns to Badi Bahu and says,' You brought them up really well didn't you, you taugher you daughter to sing and your son to shout at olders. I have had enough I am leaving'. ST walks off holding her stool. Badi looks at Vish. He gets up and is about to leave when Dhaniya arrives with the Aarti ki taali. He takes blessings and leaves.

Upstairs in Akshara room. 'Beacuse of me Bahuji had to hear all that, All I said was that my friend think that I could become a singer. I didn't say I wanted to be one', cries Akshara. Varsha suggests that maybe she shouldn't have even said that. Akshara replies,' You know I didn't mean it like that, I said it by mistake....' Dadi calls out to Akshara. ' Child, the things you say don't always come out the way want. That's why we always say think before you speak...' explains Dadi. Gopi Dadi comes rushing in and informs them that Badi has fallen ill.

They all rush to Badi's room. Dadi explains to Badi how she always tell her to calm down and not to worry. Badi tries to get up but Dadi tells her to lay back down. ' Look I have made you a paste,' explains Dadi. Badi insists that she doesn't need it. Choti tries to apply it but Badi stops her.
' Akshara, Akshara come over and explain to your mother,' says Dadi. Akshara walks over and takes the paste from Choti she is about to apply the paste when Badi tells Choti to tell Akshara to leave. Akshara cries.

The End

Pre Cap
'Are you still angry at me?'asks Akshara as she hold a tray off food. Akshara places it infront of
Vish and he pushes it away

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS, DO NOT COPY TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what the heck? geez weez give her a break... she said it mistakely that she wanted to be a singer but they are like pounding on her...
JaiSiaRam thumbnail

Thanks for the update ! I

s all this drama for real?
I mean just becasue the poor gal mentioned her singing talents they broke the rishta :(
sandeepkaur thumbnail
that is sad. i can't understand why everyone is making a such a big deail. so what if guy didn't like her etc. she didn't like everyguy's pic she saw. she only said what her heart watned.:)
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
this is SO STUPID! Oh MY God!
and ST is getting on my nerves! agh! How is any of this Akshara's fault! Oh my GOD! 😡

thank you for the wonderful update Simmie 😊
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the awesome update Simmie! 😊

Haven't watched the epi yet... but by the update... I agree... this is seriously SO Stupid! Why blame poor Akshi for any of this... she didn't even say she HERSELF wanted to be a singer... it was just a friend's suggestion.  
I hate ST, Badi Ma, and Vish for the way they're treating Akshi too... but firstly I seriously hate Rituraj. Why did he lie to ST that Akshi wanted a career in singing... is he deaf..? 

Poor Varsha! She comes into the house as a newly wedded bride and she has to see all this drama! Naitik plz enter soon!

But thanx again for the update hun!

-aisha
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that's sad..akshara's right..she never said she wanted to be one...
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update....thanxx
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

thanx for the update looks like akshara shoul;dnt have opened her mouth at all , i mean this they could find faults in god tooo

-*^vrda-*^ thumbnail
thaz 4 d update......
but dis iz extremly
STUPID.....and no fault of Akshara