BV 23rd Feb Written Update

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Epi starts off with where it ended last week...bhairav and sugna having an emotional converstion and getting emotional...they hug and cry
Next day Anandi and Sugna are woken up by the noise of dhol and so are bhairav and sumitra.
They all go out to see and they see Jagdish has asked for it....maasa cums and says she asked Jagya to bring the dhol...she says theres a wedding in the house and they shud all get to work. Maasa sends the dhol ppl n jagya to wake the whole village up as barat is cuming today
Scene shifts to Anandi and sumitra making rangoli...maasa sends anandi to do sum more work. Anandi brings sum jaleebi for jagdish and his friends and Jagya asks her for more.
Maasa orders Basanth and Sumitra to do sum work wen Sumitra's brother cums...all are shocked to see him there, and Maasa is angry...Sumitra is very emotional and runs to her brother but stops wen she sees Maasa. Jagya run to his Mama and hugs him...Sumitra's bro touches Maasa's feet and she says she didnt expect to see him...Sumitra's brother...his names Madhav says its his bhanji's guana so he had to cum...he greets Bhairav and Sumitra...she gets emotional and so does Madhav...Maasa asks Sumitra to give Madhav sum sweets
Madhav greets Anandi and Jagya...Jagya introduces Anandi to Madhav...Madhav gifts Anandi sum of his mothers jewellery...Anandi accepts...
Madhav asks Maasa to accept sum Mayra...maasa sed he shud hav given at Sugna's wedding///madhav says he something...(i didnt catch that) he requests maasa to accept...
Sugna cums and Maasa smiles and accepts and asks him what he has bought...its sum jewellery and clothes for the family.He has bought some clothes for maasa...she refuses to accept that her wound has not yet healed so she cant accept...madhav says that for accepting the rest he is grateful,

Sugna hugs Madhav and he blesses her. He says he shud leave...sugna,jagya and bhairav tell him to stay longer...madhav says its best for him to leave...maasa stops Madhav and asks him to stay til the bidaai...she says she wants Sugna to stay happy during bidaai and she says she will put the past behind her for sugna's happiness...she says if request isnt enought then take it as an order...madhav agrees to stay. Maasa asks bhairav to ring Pratap's house and see if they have left yet.

Sumitra is still emotional and finally hugs her brother...she is so thrilled to see him...both are emotional...

Scene shifts to Pratap's house where his mother is doing arti and his father asks them to hurry up...he touches her feet and they set off in the bus and leave....

Sugna is packing her bags when Anandi n Jagya cum in fighting...and have a small argument...Jagya shows Sugna a painting of Sugna,Pratap,Anandi and himself....Jagya tells her to take it with her....they share a sweet moment 

Sugna says she wont forget them after going to her sasre...she shows Jagya all the rakhi's she tied on his wrists and he used to throw them away an d how she used to collect them and save them...All three cry and Jagya and Sugna hug...

Message at the end: every daughter and every sister has to get married one day but it should be at right age and time

Precap: The barat is cuming wen they see a man...they ask him if the road leads to Jaisalmer...he says yes but this is a rough road...they shud take the main road...the driver says the barat is getting late so they are taking the shortcut of the rough road...the barat leaves and the man looks smug and rings sumone

Overall an emotional epi...with Madhav's entry n last scene....precap looks realli interesting...who's the mystery man n who did he call...will the accident be planned or what....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Shona....I can't wait to find out abt the mystery man!!!
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

gosh i wonder if its murder
delta_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks ...now it ll interesting
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update…yea I wonder if the accident was planed. 
kristie12 thumbnail
that would be that guy who have some enmity with maasa. His daughter is widow I think.. Remember the reason for maasa putting Anandi in kotari....
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kristie12

that would be that guy who have some enmity with maasa. His daughter is widow I think.. Remember the reason for maasa putting Anandi in kotari....

thats a pretty gd prediction...i think thta will be the case
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot
wonderful update