YRKKH 24th Feb 2009 - Written Update/Video

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Update
For 24th Feb2009 (Episode 32)

Video Update - Nipun97
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1133250

Written Update
Hey Guys.... I am writing the update for Payal.....
OMG poor Akshara...Feel so bad for her.
Shaurya really needs to calm down.... He actually made Akshara look Bad....
Poor thing never says anything herself... yet all shout at her. I have to say Varsha rocked today!!!
Totally love her..... I hope things will get better for Akshara....
Naitik, Naitik, wherefoe art thou Naitik??

Today

' BabuJi, I would like it if you fogave Akshara and broke your silence', says Varsha. Vish looks at her and looks at Badi who nods at him and then he turns back at looks at Varsha. Finally he looks up at a very teary Akshara. He nods. Everyone smiles. ' And Babuji what about breaking your silence?,' asks Varsha. Omi breaks a smile. ' I have broken that too,' he replies. He stands up and tells Varsha that he couldn't refuse her. Badi calls Akshara and tells her to stand near Vish. Akshara walks over and Vish turns to look at her. He turns away and sits down. Akshara looks upset.
In ShaVa Bedroom. Dhaniya laughs about how Vish fogave Akshara and broke his silence all because of Varsha. ' And why wouldn't he after all she is his eldest daughter in law, she has won over his heart,' laughs Gopi Dadi. Choti laughs and tells Varsha she should have asked for something expensive for her Shagun. ' But Chachi this deed brought a smile on everyone faces,' relpies Varsha. Shaurya walks though the door. ' Every deed has a price but there is no price on relationships. You have won  over that relationship. She will keep the family together wait and watch Choti Bahu,' explains Gopi Dadi. Meanwhile at the door Shaurya is trying to tell Varsha to tell them to leave. Choti notices and smiles. ' Today the entrance of this room is closed. Go and sleep somewhere else. Today we want to talk to the bride,' laughs Choti. Gopi Dadi reminds Choti that Varsha is going to her maternal house.' If we don't let these two meet today, Shaurya will get annoyed,' explains Gopi Dadi. Choti laughs,' Well I guess we will have to leave otherwise Shaurya will get angry'. They all leave laugh. Shaurya closes the door behind them.
'Aren't you going to compliment me?' asks Varsha looking at Shaurya. Shaurya replies,' What have you done? After all, all daughter-in-laws do this.....(Varsha gives hime evils) .... Ok..Ok. You now what I was so scared. I was thinking what will you do or not. But you turned out very smart. And Babuji understand. Mind you in the house everyone is scared of Babuji and Maa is the only one who can reason with him. I don't understand how he understood you?'. Varsha smiles and asks him whether he heard that she is this houses Badi Bahu. ' Ok at least now I know that you can look after the family..but ... I am worried about something. If the family keep talking to my wife then i will never get a chance,' replies Shaurya. Varsha rums away. Shaurya reminds her that he married her .They both laugh. Akshara is looking up at the moon as she sits on the terrace. Dadi notices and asks her why she hasn't slept yet. Dadi sits down and hands Akshara a Nutcracker. Akshara starts to crack open the  nuts. She catches her finger in the nutcracker. Dadi jumps and begins to blow on her finger. Akshara gets emotional. She tells Dadi to stop. Dadi tells her that even the littlest pains touch the heart. ' You know Dadi, Babuji used to think the same he used worry about me so much. But today?' asks Akshara. Dadi tells her that he is the same. ' But Dadi he hasn't spoken to me. He has said he has forgiven me but he hasn't by heart. Dadi am I saying something wrong?' asks Akshara. In Vish and Badi's room. Vish walks in and sits on the bed. Badi slowly follows. ' Today Akshara asked me for forgiveness. But the truth is that I should have asked her. I feel so small. For the first time I don't have the strength to meet her eye to eye. Omi was right we both blamed Akshara when it was our fault', explains Vish. Badi agree. Both agree that they should have told people about the relationship and that now people will question.The following morning Badi is giving Varsha gifts to keep and presents for her family members. Badi gets worried and tells her not to tell her maternal family about Akshara and things that happen in the house. Varsha tells her that she won't tell them anything.

Break

Choti walk and asks them what they were talking about. Badi asks Choti to go and see whether Shaurya is ready as today Varsha is going to her maternal home. Choti explains that Shaurya is downstairs waiting for the employees that work for them with Omi and Vish. Choti reminds Badi that it is the end of the week. Badi laugh and explains to Varsha that Vish's Grandfather use to call all his employess to his house on the last day of the month to have breakfast and then he gave them there wages. Badi explains to Varsha that she will have to wait. Varsha tells her that will be ok. And tells Badi to call her mother. Choti and Badi are about to leave when Varsha tells them that she wants to go with them. Badi smiles. And tells her that she can and then sorts out Varsha's sari so she looks like them.  In the Kitchen Dhaniya and Akshara are cooking. Dadi, Badi , Choti and Varsha gone her. Badi asks her why she is making the food. Akshara explains that Vish has finally forgiven her therefore she is making Carrot Halwa. Badi is happy to see that he daughter is trying to cook. Then Badi remebers that Akshara doesn't know how to make it. Dadi tells Dadi to calm down. Akshara asks Dadi whether Vish will like it. Dadi tells her that he will love it. Varsha turns to Akshara and teases her. She laughs that Akshara might add salt instead of sugar. Akshara tells her to stop making her nervous. Varsha tells Akshara that she will help her. Badi, Choti and Dadi leave.
Vish welcomes the employees. He speaks to an elderly gent about a wedding. The old man is happy that Vish helped him get his daughter married off.

Break

Dadi welcomes all the employees. The elderly Gent thanks them. Vish tells the elderly gent about how his father used explain to him that it is always best to keep the employees happy. Varsha arrives with food. Vish introduces Varsha to the elderly gent. Badi excuses herself. Vish tells Omi and Shaurya to hand out the wages. Badi tells Akshara to hurry up and get water. Dhaniya explains that Vish  will get his food last as Akshara wants to impress him. Badi smiles at Akshara and takes Dhaniya to get the water instead. In the living room ione of the employees starts to count his money.Vish notices that the 'Employee' is upset. Vish asks him but he doesn't say anything. Omi tells him to speak. The ' Employee' explains that he was expecting a pay rise. Vish explains that he recieved one the month before. ' You didn't do me a favour. I work all day I expect to be payed,' he replies rudely. Everyone looks shocked and annoyed. ' One minute!' shouts Shaurya. Vish tells Shaurya not to talk. Vish explains to the employee that he can't do anything for him. ' But then I can't do anything. With such low wages I won't do anything,' he shouts as he stands up. The elderly gent tells him that he already gets over payed and he doesn't need to be rude. The employee demands that he gets a raise. Omi turns to him and explains that it won't happen and he needs to calm down as he is forgetting who he is talking to. Vish looks get upset. Omi explains that No one speaks to Omi like that. ' What didn't happen before will happen now. Understand that your pride has fallen.....,' explains the employee. Shaurya gets angry and replies,' Stop! No one talks to my father like that. Or else!?!?!. Varsha and Badi pull Shaurya back. ' WOW, have you heard you son is threatening me. Tomorrow he will beat people up. You speak so highly of norms and values is this what you taught them?? We all know your daughters rishta broke because of this traditions!' shouts the employee. Badi and Varsha are shocked at hearing this. Akshara stands there crying.

The End

Pre Cap

Badi si very worried that Vish has lefted and not told anyone where he has gone.
Dadi asks Omi and Vish and Omi replies that Vish isn't at the office either.  

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS, DO NOT COPY TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thank you so much for updating for me Simmie! 🤗🤗
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the wonderful update Simmie! 😃
And I agree... Varsha totally rocked today! Loved her! Now I wish Naitik would make his entry soon so that the family troubles would vanish! 😊

The epi was nice. Everything was going smoothly until the ending when the worker made a scene. Anyways... I think there's more drama in tomorrow's epi. I wonder if Varsha still leaves for her mother's house for the pag-phere rasam.

Anyways... the small, cute ShaVa scene made my day! Lolz there were adorable! Lolz Shaurya is a "pakka besharam" 😆 ðŸ˜³

-aisha
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

fianlly we know vish is over reacting as he knows he is wrong & cannot meet akshara's eyes!!!!!!!!!
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update......thanxx