:*:2nd Banner Contest WINNER!:*:

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Deshians!

Thanks to all who participated in the banner contest and to all who voted..we finally have a new banner for our Desh...Yes..you guys must have seen the new banner up already..looking nice no?...😳

...And now presenting..the winner of this beautiful banner...

**Drum rolls**

The Winner is

$weet Ema

Congratulations!!!

A title will be given to you under your avi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-KDMHMD Dev Team-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
Congrats Sweet EmaπŸ‘
Awesome Banner
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats! 😊 very nice banner
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

~:* CONGRATULATIONS *:~

I always wanted this one to win, so I am very happy!! Well Done to $weet Ema- you did a great job!! I have to admit, I am sorta missing the old banner, because I was used to it for such a long time, but yeah I love this one so will get used to it soon!! xx

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations =D

great banner!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CONGO to Sweet Ema.....i loved ur banner and wanted that to be the winner....and guess wot....it is!!!...woohoo....it reli looks cool!...btw thanks to khushi for making this post cos i kinda asked for it on the helpdesk...hehe....i jus wanted to know who won and made it.....so thanks to her!!!....

and like Zahra....i also miss the old banner cos i was sooo used to seeing it everytime i came on the forum....but i love this one too!!!

=) tc and thakns to everyone who particpated and congo to Sweet Ema who made the banner and won!!!

Batameez. thumbnail
omg ..finally  we gotta new banner for whic i was wiating since 3654565 yrs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyways ..congratulation to winner ..u realli deserve ..it ..ur banner is jus amazing yaar

n i donno i should post this here or not ..but actually i want to knwo who made there ...amazig banner
sorry if m posting in wrong place
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hip-hop

omg ..finally  we gotta new banner for whic i was wiating since 3654565 yrs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyways ..congratulation to winner ..u realli deserve ..it ..ur banner is jus amazing yaar

n i donno i should post this here or not ..but actually i want to knwo who made there ...amazig banner
sorry if m posting in wrong place

sara...hey...who's banner is that?....^???......did u make it....i reli like it...i would hav defo voted for the one u hav posted!!!

=) tc

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^ I know Shabs, it's a really nice Banner, I would have voted for it aswell!! xx
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabs_89

sara...hey...who's banner is that?....^???......did u make it....i reli like it...i would hav defo voted for the one u hav posted!!!

=) tc

jaan this is not my banner ..i would rwealli love to knwo who made this banner😳