A Disgrace and Insulting Viewers Brains!

Posted: 15 years ago

What to say…and where to start from..Grihasthi completed its one year today but the show has no head or tail…All I noticed is, they somehow try and take different route..like that truck obsession…then extra marital affair…and Khosla ka Ghosla… ok these topics could have handled better..but the writers made fool of themselves..and actors did not help their cause…honestly…

Today is the height of foolishness…now someone please tell me is this possible to be SOO DUMB..n if yes then we should give them some Raspberry kind of(find out yourself what these awards are actually 😆) awards…

They are showing..Lucky who is a thug , gets entangled in the web ,invites them in their home to stay and find out how the facilities are? Tell me..is this possible some one who is soo notorious…to be a bird brain?he is showing them his house…nd ready to sell off this newly acquired house..wow.. he even agrees to give them what ever they want to…any room…any food anything..is there any dearth of buyers. TERRIBLE they turned Khosla ka Ghosla..into a true Nest!! This is what I was scared of mishandling of such a great concept nd awesome movie!!

Absolute DISGRACE!!

On the other hand…how many times you all have seen some hero preparing..food..nd messing it up…don't bother to answer I know..umpteen number of times…then why again?? Cant you think of something else…pick a fone order food or go to some restaurant or rather…maggi noodles.. nd Rishi was shown..boiling milk…trying to make toast in the night !! and doing something with flour? Ok what sort of combination is that ? has he planned to have roti with a toast? And why wasting food!! Don't they know more than half of our population lives under poverty line…give food to them rather than wasting it! I am serious..nd very angry…

Honestly…If this is our Indian television shows is all about then god bless it..!! It has no class..no entertainment quotient  no head or tail…it can only ask viewers one question why are you wasting your time?? Sorry there is no point wasting..money and loads of it on everything when you just cant think of a sensible scene..if they had sit down and thought about it even for a minute ,I am sure they could have done something new and fresh..rather than fooling themselves !

I know am wasting my time here as its anyways gonna fall on def ears and they can ask me back why I am watching it? Right…very right…but there is a thing called HOPE , and that is why I am here..nd ya I really admire Anand as an actor ..but from the past 3 days..he is letting me down BIG TIME as well…so I am more disheartened then you all makers.. I am seeing an actor  who is class above , who is my favourite getting spoiled by your all hands..he is losing his charisma..his natural instinct(he has now started acting,which is quite visible)..his abilities and he is not realising it…I am truly deeply and surely disappointed…he looks highly uncomfortable doing few scenes but still doing ...maybe they are getting it done on a gun point or something..one more thing…Is he having some problem with throat or something so…voice is kinda different..Get well soon Andypie🤗

But ya..I've lost all my patience , a request to Andy please…watch your scenes and think whether you want to act like this?

I absolutely second ur thoughts nish....

I just want to say to Andy esp...is this wht u wanted frm the show.....okk if it is then actually come to ur own acting...why predict it....you can do....much better...actually much much much better....

And secondly these things annoy me constantly...seriously....is this wht Indian Television is all about....god bless....

oh..nd i second you reshu 😆

whats Indian television is..... well hell bent to prove..poor cousin in terms of creativity and imagination of big screen...thats about it..like Indian movies used to poor cousin of hollywood...but now made a niche of itself..same way...tv is awaiting its renaissance...

Andy...well first thing..he is having cold thanks to that rain in amritsar i guess😳 🤔 ..so Get well soon puttar....rest..hoping and praying that its just a phase and he will get over this soon..actually confident about it 😃
great post nish ...
nothing more to ad....except....
yep we have reach the moment that even andy appearance dont help anymore.....
this show has lost it......

ooohhh and I got the feeling that the reason that the storyline is going this direction is only to give chavi more importance....
Originally posted by shali

ooohhh and I got the feeling that the reason that the storyline is going this direction is only to give chavi more importance....

thanks di...
and if this the case...then GOD BLESS IT😊😊😊..she is not great...so have her here as a cameo only...as simar is ok not that bad infront of her...😊😆😆...

Priya...please stop taking yourself seriously ma'am😊...😆....god..control...nish..control😆😆..ok nd i am not saying anything to you..because...i want to be nice today😊😆....btw does anyone know which other shows... mohit hussein directed and whether..even in those..has someone turned cameo-to-central character..just curious🤔😆oye...its like chandni chowk to china..🤔 cameo to central...wohoooooo😆
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago

Wht sort of comparisons u draw nish...from film to this show..well guess like shali di said nth can save the show now..😆...

Hate to see cameos getting extended towards irrational things...well yes Simar too is better than Priya...well guess...lets hope they show sth good now...

I m actually sad at the moment since kk is ending...bt guess all good things come to an end..and this was a good show....why m forgetting this is grihasthi forum😆..sorry😆

Nishta,

Your post was really funny!

This is one forum where no one watches the show with even a degree of seriousness and yet the place is full of the wittiest and funniest posts in all of IF!👏👏👏

I watch Grihasti only because I hope to read something incredibly funny that you guys post based on the episode and admittedly, it has become almost impossible to watch the show without laughing out loud, remembering either Anshu's posts on her favourite Simrato😉😆 or any of you guys making a bakra out of Rishi and Priya!

Grihasti is just as good or bad as any of the Ekta Kapoor shows of the past, except that the actors here are extremely bad with the exception of a few! The Naniji and Buaji are the most irritating of the lot! I was hoping Shaleen would have got something better to do in life after winning NB, but he is still around, playing hubby to the WWF Wrestler!

The current track is absolutly ridiculous...Simar and Priya...bechara Rishi, both time unlucky as far as women are concerned!

Btw, the observation about Rishi cooking food and planning to serve Roti on Toast was 😆😆😆

You guys are all on a roll, please keep posting and providing laughs!

Soapie

Hey Soapie,

Glad tht u love being here just for the naughtiest posts being supplemented by our gals here....😆..Well all u said is so true,.....

This is actually one show where there is hardly anything to get serious for...except for some...all others r neglected completely from my side....

LOL well Indian tele generally just looks dire anyway, apart from the few shows that are coming out with DIFFERENT storylines and all 😆 same old storylines, just twisted into something else to make it look NEW 😳😆

I honestly don't know why pn Earth people get excited when watching Indian shows....get a grip...you've seen this stuff before HELLOOO 😆
most probably for the couple and all 😳 but still 🤢😆 watch something else...have fun in lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee and laff...."this guy came back alive" 🤢 wowwwwwww...you never see this kinda BACKWARD stuff as regularly as it happens on Indian Tele in other countries i.e. US, UK etc 😆......"this girl is crying coz she got ditched" wowwwww 😆😆😆 shame on you man....... 😆😆😆

and its so basic and amateur to show a man cooking 😳 honestlyyy it ain't nothing NEW on tele..maybe on Indian tele its all "fresh" coz they wanna encourage more men to cook or something, but its materialistic 😆 growww up in the worlddddd and get with the centuryyyy 😆😆 and regs to wasting food, well they've basically wasted electricity, other foods when Simar was "coooking" and what not anyway, so this is only like an addition to what they've wasted alreadyyyyyy 😆😆😆

and so basically the creative people, directors, producers just MISUSE AND WASTE the talents of actors...they don't need to be given roles such as having affairs with other women and all..am sure if they USED THEIR HEADS the creative people can make something out of this Rishi character and other characters..but NO they didn't.

and Andy sounds like he's got flu, he'll be orite 😆
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
Originally posted by soapie

Nishta,

Your post was really funny!

This is one forum where no one watches the show with even a degree of seriousness and yet the place is full of the wittiest and funniest posts in all of IF!👏👏👏

I watch Grihasti only because I hope to read something incredibly funny that you guys post based on the episode and admittedly, it has become almost impossible to watch the show without laughing out loud, remembering either Anshu's posts on her favourite Simrato😉😆 or any of you guys making a bakra out of Rishi and Priya!

Grihasti is just as good or bad as any of the Ekta Kapoor shows of the past, except that the actors here are extremely bad with the exception of a few! The Naniji and Buaji are the most irritating of the lot! I was hoping Shaleen would have got something better to do in life after winning NB, but he is still around, playing hubby to the WWF Wrestler!

The current track is absolutly ridiculous...Simar and Priya...bechara Rishi, both time unlucky as far as women are concerned!

Btw, the observation about Rishi cooking food and planning to serve Roti on Toast was 😆😆😆

You guys are all on a roll, please keep posting and providing laughs!

Soapie

hey soapie thanks so very much for liking😳 honestly...you are a welcome addition to the world of Grihasthi insanes😆...nd tell me is there something in the show which can make you think??🥱...you can just pull you hair and thats about it... our motto is...WHO CARES😊😆..but this was supposedly a serious post 🤔 atleast i tried...😆😆....but the show itself os soo funny that..no matter how hard you try...you end up being on comical side..accidently...the only thing which was of lil sense to me...used to be Anand Suryavanshi and his acting....but from the past few days he is letting me down...nd not only me..many people ..who aint part of IF are saying the same that..he is not natural anymore...why so...Andy ? please.....do something...nd try nd not become Aishwarya Rai  as even she knows that she is pretty and turst me that comes across....on screen..You look great..awesome..nd has killing smiling without a doubt...even a hardest of critic can not resist your smile ☺️ but...BUT..you dont think about it while acting....as these days you are giving expression or they are coming across so...that oh Girl will drool over me...when i will smile like this 😳 ..which..is hurting you alot..Andypie...dont think how you are looking...just think how will act...i know am like...have no idea about or aware of the nuisances about acting but trying to be a teacher...but...this is wat coming acroos as an audience i can sense that..So please..Correct it..as if someone says..Andy is not acting nicely these i get hurt///i seriously feel awefull...

Soapie..thanks so much for the observation thing...now tell me why he was making...toast and Rotti together...any sense? ....no...just simple plain nonsense😊as far as we are best at the IF..i would give the entire credit to burger😆👏..She is my star...⭐️