A Disgrace and Insulting Viewers Brains! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I should not feel bad then that I am not missing anything important as they have stopped this show from airing in US for a while to add subtitles and restart.

@Ramas: Good fr u..no need to even watch the show....torture torture..😆..

@Soapie: I second nish here...the entire credit goes to Anshu aka Burger for making this place a live in....and get to live..😆..full of laughter doses..😆

Originally posted by ramas

I should not feel bad then that I am not missing anything important as they have stopped this show from airing in US for a while to add subtitles and restart.

nice to have u here..diiiiii😳 and oh show...dont even bother as far as missing something is concerned...they are...body moving one..without any head or tail..they somehow managing to them affloat..in this world...lets see till when...they can last😊
Thts wht...dont worry abt the show...we were and are never worried....😆..We are used to take everything with pinch of salt, pepper..etc...😆..just have fun....
Originally posted by Nishtha

nice to have u here..diiiiii😳 and oh show...dont even bother as far as missing something is concerned...they are...body moving one..without any head or tail..they somehow managing to them affloat..in this world...lets see till when...they can last😊
  arre nish Jahan tum ho wahan hum bhi hai. Gladly.😃 I don't know when it will restart then only I can say something.
But will try to be more active here after chking out the forum promise.😳
Originally posted by ramas

[arre nish Jahan tum ho wahan hum bhi hai. Gladly.😃 I don't know when it will restart then only I can say something.
But will try to be more active here after chking out the forum promise.😳
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..why are you soo sweet...🤗🤗🤗 thankooos...muahhhhhhh...what to say..i am outta words...😃 nd ya...watch it abd bear the torture...but Rishi is one guy who will make your journey lil enjoyable...just that..eh comes back to his normal self...

thnks for everything..hope to see you here more..and glad that you joined..cheers🤗
i comp agree with u nish
only grace of the show is rishi but still there are taking story in different way from which it started
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

LOL well Indian tele generally just looks dire anyway, apart from the few shows that are coming out with DIFFERENT storylines and all 😆 same old storylines, just twisted into something else to make it look NEW 😳😆

Well...they should seriously attend or arracnge some sort of conf or something and try to make things lil believeable,mature , and new!! ...as if now TV is full of "bull %$^ " 😊 do notice if in one show..someone loses his memry or suffering from some..deadly diesease they all follow the suit..if someone dieing nd coming back..all follow it..if somene is cheating on his wife..in all shows they do that...maybe reasons stated could be diff but nothing else😊

I honestly don't know why pn Earth people get excited when watching Indian shows....get a grip...you've seen this stuff before HELLOOO 😆
most probably for the couple and all 😳 but still 🤢😆 watch something else...have fun in lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee and laff...."this guy came back alive" 🤢 wowwwwwww...you never see this kinda BACKWARD stuff as regularly as it happens on Indian Tele in other countries i.e. US, UK etc 😆......"this girl is crying coz she got ditched" wowwwww 😆😆😆 shame on you man....... 😆😆😆

Well i dont know..but many of friends...do get excited...😆😆😆 actually except you everyone here is like that only..i can only like an actor nothing beyond that..as to appeal my brain you need to be lil serious about what you doing.😊.but seeing the work here i only get the feeling that they all are fooling themselves big time..all the technicians..from director to creatives ...to cameraman to designers...to writers everyone...they are fooling themselves and showing see how creative we are and how much hardwork requires to be like this..CRAP😊 any kid could do your job...anyone and millions times better...the excuse like we need to go by the deadlines...as daily soaps isnt easy true then why you here...go plough field...but even that is tough  🤔😆 you all come across as ameaturs...those who aint aware of anything..just here to earn money by hook or by crook and thats about it...😊 waise i even SAW GUYS...crying when any girl refuses their proposal😆😆😆 nothing more to add 😆

and its so basic and amateur to show a man cooking 😳 honestlyyy it ain't nothing NEW on tele..maybe on Indian tele its all "fresh" coz they wanna encourage more men to cook or something, but its materialistic 😆 growww up in the worlddddd and get with the centuryyyy 😆😆 and regs to wasting food, well they've basically wasted electricity, other foods when Simar was "coooking" and what not anyway, so this is only like an addition to what they've wasted alreadyyyyyy 😆😆😆

well...what to say..every guy of my age knows how to cook and better than me😆 thats the only thing..i wanna say...these makers make shows for houses wives..their "excuse" is this..which is lame🥱...god..i can speak alot on this..few makes for youngsters..few make for old people..few makes for kids...but the bottlomline is you all can make..a show which is for everyone..for family audience...nd best is they even say this is for family!!  why so...say this is only for house wives😆😆in your title...nd give certificate acc😆Excusers..😊😆😆

and so basically the creative people, directors, producers just MISUSE AND WASTE the talents of actors...they don't need to be given roles such as having affairs with other women and all..am sure if they USED THEIR HEADS the creative people can make something out of this Rishi character and other characters..but NO they didn't.

dont harras the word CREATIVE here😆😆😆...Rishi well see..for being -ve you should have some solid reason..what the reason here? my wife was not with me for two months so i went for another woman...you dont deserve a woman.dude😆😆...you are a big time loser..who is just an attention seeker...😆 no head or tail..so leave..Rishi is not making any sense...actually when you push something..without thinking what could happen to it..you tend to lose its charm..think of any thing...the result wil be the same😊

and Andy sounds like he's got flu, he'll be orite 😆

ya he got a flu...get well soon andypie
yes i agree with Nishtha whats up with the cooking part and all i mean anyone can cook/make something simple to eat, or wasn't there cooked at home i mean so many people were living in  the house there should be left overs in the refriagrator!

i liked how Rishi was before i dont like how his character took a U turn i mean he was the Ideal kind of husband he loved his wife Simar, i cant believe that he started to have an affair! its like he just wanted to be pampered and that what Priya did!

plus whats with Priya all she does is cry when ever Rishi leaves she sheds a few tears and he doesn't leave her side this show is gone bad.

raksha di ..../what good to see you here.....love yeh.....
sweetie this show has become a waist...and the only reason we here was andy ...but the crappy track is making his appearance fade away..... but we dont want to loos hope.....so holding on to his body.....