Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: lily_kitty15

yes i agree with Nishtha whats up with the cooking part and all i mean anyone can cook/make something simple to eat, or wasn't there cooked at home i mean so many people were living in  the house there should be left overs in the refriagrator!

i liked how Rishi was before i dont like how his character took a U turn i mean he was the Ideal kind of husband he loved his wife Simar, i cant believe that he started to have an affair! its like he just wanted to be pampered and that what Priya did!

plus whats with Priya all she does is cry when ever Rishi leaves she sheds a few tears and he doesn't leave her side this show is gone bad.

Welcome to the forum..kitty😊 and cooking part is over cooked over baked..over fried in television😆😆 oh they dont want to use brains..but rather wnat us to pull our hair😊..so lets just excuse them...they are running out of ideas...

normal is boring...but this U turn is not u turn its..."U"seless turn😊 ....waise most men wnats to be pampered...i noticed this 🤔 🤣 good point...😆😆 you raised.... kidding...maybe not...🤣
ramas thumbnail
Originally posted by: shali

raksha di ..../what good to see you here.....love yeh.....

sweetie this show has become a waist...and the only reason we here was andy ...but the crappy track is making his appearance fade away..... but we dont want to loos hope.....so holding on to his body.....

shali I like that Rakshadi😆😉
chalo I will respect your wishes but Raksha chalega. darling so good  to see you here. Chalo ab ek nahi tum dono ke piche aa gayi. Nistha and you. My 2 most fav ppl.😃🤗

Finally I found you.😛
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yes raksha di ...you found me....

finaly....and me staying here till the andy effect wears off.....
but how does nish fitt in your list off fav. ppl.... yaar I am just tolareting her.....always after my rishi puttar ...can't stand that witch.....( I am ducking).....
Nishtha thumbnail

yes raksha di ...you found me....

finaly....and me staying here till the andy effect wears off.....
but how does nish fitt in your list off fav. ppl.... yaar I am just tolareting her.....always after my rishi puttar ...can't stand that witch.....( I am ducking).....

dekha maine doo separated friends ko mila diya..☺️ 🤣  and Shali di...you got your old friend..so calling me a witch..😲😲 haw......nd tolerating me..dost dost...na raha....pyar pyar(Rishi) na raha..zindagi hume tera aitbaar na raha..🤣

chupooo...shali di...i know you love me too ☺️ better luck next time😆😆
ramas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishtha

dekha maine doo separated friends ko mila diya..☺️ 🤣  and Shali di...you got your old friend..so calling me a witch..😲😲 haw......nd tolerating me..dost dost...na raha....pyar pyar(Rishi) na raha..zindagi hume tera aitbaar na raha..🤣

chupooo...shali di...i know you love me too ☺️ better luck next time😆😆

Nishtha I know this girl so well. She  is a darling and loves every one. she just like to act tough. shali darling you still have that fighting spirit.😆
🤣🤣Tumhare love interest to badlate huve mausaum ki tarah hi  badalate rahete hai. 😉 
Don't worry  nishtha once she is your friend she will stay for life and love you always.😊
Nishtha thumbnail
Arey i know dii...she always behind me as far as Andypie is concerned but i am standing my grounds..wont leave my poor baby in her hands..🤣 ..no matter how ard she tries..you dont worry..nd ya welcome to grihatshi forum..NOW as we are like this only..always behind each other...but...deep down inside...anything for ecah other..same with shali di...she is my..sona dii..in pms 🤡  but here...biggest competitor or Andy 😆
shali thumbnail
 stop it....your both are making me ☺️....
yes di me still fighting....this keeps me young.....
and nope ....me still a birju deewanie.....but a girl can't keep eating birjani always....a fried chicken ( read rishi) is also nice....

Nishtha thumbnail

stop it....your both are making me ☺️....

yes di me still fighting....this keeps me young.....
and nope ....me still a birju deewanie.....but a girl can't keep eating birjani always....a fried chicken ( read rishi) is also nice....

look who is blushing😆😆😆 ...excuse me..i am not giving you andy anyhow..putri 🤣🤣 stop dreaming...woh toh...i wrote all this to make you give Andy to me..🤣🤣
ramas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishtha

look who is blushing😆😆😆 ...excuse me..i am not giving you andy anyhow..putri 🤣🤣 stop dreaming...woh toh...i wrote all this to make you give Andy to me..🤣🤣

shali you and blushing. i can't even imagine that darling. I know yaar enjoy the freedom while you can.😆😆
Now for andy you both will be  happy to know I am no compettiton. but wouln't mind seeing you fight and see who wins.🤣🤣 😉
shali thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramas

shali you and blushing. i can't even imagine that darling. I know yaar enjoy the freedom while you can.😆😆
Now for andy you both will be  happy to know I am no compettiton. but wouln't mind seeing you fight and see who wins.🤣🤣 😉

why is it hard to belief that moi can blush......I can .....l
ook me proof it.....☺️......
see I am very good at blushing😆....

nish ... nope andy you will not get andy😡....
di... the winner....yaar I know who will win so do you😉......but that doesn't stops me form teasing😆....I just enjoy the fight😃😃😃.....