Grahasti

A Disgrace and Insulting Viewers Brains! - Page 4

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Well wen i go thro all these posts..instead of laughing i feel deeply saddend by the fact that everything is over we have moved on in life so as actors....wish they could have stil be here..nd giving us daily dose of laughter but whom to be blamed? viewers or makers? for such a debacle..no matter what..its loss on both the side and you left with moist eyes :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was surprised to c the new post here nish...m like nw why this came up...

Its sad tht the show is over...nt becoz I was ever fond of it..bt becoz I m missing all my laughter doses over here....sad sad sad
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

I was surprised to c the new post here nish...m like nw why this came up...

Its sad tht the show is over...nt becoz I was ever fond of it..bt becoz I m missing all my laughter doses over here....sad sad sad

even thought it wasnt a sitcom but we used to enjoy ourselves here without any politics..maybe sometime we'd crossed the line knowingly or unknowingly but we used to love all...otherwise we wunt have wnated them to get better   nobody seen the positive side of our comments anyways..lets not cry over spilled milk..nothing is permanent in this world so lets move on all ...hmmm..but still i cant i miss andypie😭😭
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I second you nish...

Even m missing Andypie and more now after seeing some relatively new ppl facing the screens