BV - Feb 25th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Highlights :   Suguna and her family eagerly await Pratap's family with joy.
               Pratap's family is attacked by dacoits and Pratap is shot
               Pratap's lifeless body is brought home to the haveli

Suguna is decked up by her mother. She tells Suguna that she looks like the most beautiful bride. Pratap is on the way and keeps remembering his time with Suguna. He remembers the yellow flowers he promised to bring her and asks the driver to stop the bus. Pratap tells his father that he will be back and runs out of the bus...Everyone wonders where he went...

Pratap goes to the tree with yellow flowers and gathers some, all the time remembering Suguna and smiling to himself. Meanwhile dacoits approach the bus. They enter the bus with guns and threaten to kill everyone if they don't hand over their money and jewellery. Everyone panics. Pratap retunrs towards the bus and seeing the dacoits, he is shocked and calls out to his mother. Pratap's father steps towards the bus door and yells at Pratap to run away.

Pratap tries to run away and tries to stop an ongoing vehicle to help him, but the car zooms away. One of the dacoits approaches Pratap and threatens him. Pratap and the dacoit begin to fist fight. The dacoit lets himself loose and shoots Pratap in the heart. Everybody is shocked. The dacoits run away with the loot leaving Pratap to die..They also puncture the bus tires

The baraatis rush towards Pratap who is in a lot of pain. An ongoing bike stops and offers to take one of them to the nearby town to get a doctor. Meanwhile they show Suguna and the other family members happily awaiting the baraatis. Some people wonder why they are still not there. Daadisa asks Bhairav to try Pratap's father's cellphone with no luck. She tells him to go in his jeep and look for the bus. Madhav offers to go in his place.

Meanwhile a doctor comes to Pratap and tells his parents that Pratap needs to be rushed to a hospital. The bus has been repaired by now. They carry Pratap. Pratap sleeps on his mothers lap. He tells his mother to give Suguna the yellow flowers. He remembers Suguna and dies. The baraatis decide to take the bus to Suguna's haveli.

Madhav is unable to track the bus anywhere. He calls Bhairav and tells him this. Meanwhile some children run inside the haveli saying the baraati's bus was approaching. Everyone happily gather around to welcome them. Suguna, Anandi and Gehna look on from Suguna's room window.

As everyone looks on, Pratap's lifeless body is brought out of the bus and laid on the ground. Everyone's expression changes from happiness to shock. Suguna looks at Pratap's body and is shocked......

Message at the end : Early Death is one of the unexpected evils of Child marriage

Precap : Suguna runs towards Pratap's body. Sumitra faints and is caught by Bhagwati. Suguna hugs Pratap and criesEdited by iloveidiotbox - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapnamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkdiamond

saddest episode ever 😭

I completely agree.. my heart sank rreading this ( tho we already knew it would happen) . Cant wait to watch the video

& Thank you for the update ...was really quick :) appreciate it ..
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thx for the update!

omg i cant beleive he's dead...i feel so sorry for sugna....i guess the rest of the week will be full of emotional parts....
dippyns thumbnail
Really so sad..even though we all knew this was going to happen, I had tears in my eyes watching sugna's reaction...saddest episode 😭 😭 😭
deepthi82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
a very heartbreaking episode. cannot imagine to think if it really happened to someone..
pinkypaul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was the saddest episode ever, Suguna's happiest day became the saddest day of her life!!!!!
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I actually felt more bad for Pratap's parents...their only son is dead now they have no children!
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why do they have to death in this ghastly manner?  Poor Sugna.  I want the thought process to change and want Suguna and Phuli to be remarried when the time is right.

ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😲😲😲 Its so sad😭 its so sad to see sugna in a widow's dress, gawd can't even imagine😭😭

Thanks for the update
chen2chic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just saw the day's episode. Suguna was so happy and blushing in her Shaadi ka Joda. She looked very pretty indeed. And poor Pratap - need not have had such a death. Just one moment turned the best day into the worst day in everyone's life in the family.

Now Suguna is going to have her toughest times. Esply when her pregnancy is revealed. I really wish Pratap would have died a little later (actually not died at all). Atleast she wouldn't have to prove whose child it is that she is bearing................Poor Bhairav & Sumitra, atleast for their good nature, this needn't have happened.

So my questions arise at this moment with no answers. Lets wait and see.....