JDJ Help Desk: Queries/ Questions - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago

Okay. i have two questions!

1. How does the marks work?Are they accumalated every week starting week 1 till the end.. or after someone get voted out.. they start the marks all over again

2. When are the results telecast? i mean which day.. if the girl performed on Fri and the boys on sat.. then when will we know the results?
Thank you for your help

luv pri
Originally posted by pc84

1. How does the marks work?Are they accumalated every week starting week 1 till the end.. or after someone get voted out.. they start the marks all over again

The elimination episode is based on 50 % judges scores & 50% audience voting. The scores & votes of last week is counted in the elimination episode which takes place next week.

2. When are the results telecast? i mean which day.. if the girl performed on Fri and the boys on sat.. then when will we know the results?

The results will be telecasted in Saturday episode.
so the results are this saturday? will people not have enough time to vote for the boys?

Guys i have a big question....like in jdj the girls performed yesterday and were given marks.....and the voting lines are now shut.......so what about the guys..?? when are they gonna perform? .....and today will b the elimination.....for the girls only.....can someone just lear the whole thing out for me....pllzzzzz pretty plzzzz

on march 6.. parul/deepak did an amazing job (from my pov)but at the end, parul fainted.. what was all that commotion about.. why was saroj pissed off?? and then they only got like 6-6-7...  pplz explain.. was it really that bad of a dance.. and what was wrong with saroj...???

so the results are this saturday? will people not have enough time to vote for the boys?

Originally posted by sunaena

Guys i have a big question....like in jdj the girls performed yesterday and were given marks.....and the voting lines are now shut.......so what about the guys..?? when are they gonna perform? .....and today will b the elimination.....for the girls only.....can someone just lear the whole thing out for me....pllzzzzz pretty plzzzz

The scores & votes of contestants from last week is counted in the elimination episode which takes place next week. The elimination is episode will be for both boys as well as girls which would be shown in Saturday's episode.

Hope this clears the confusion.

Originally posted by brainychild92

on march 6.. parul/deepak did an amazing job (from my pov)but at the end, parul fainted.. what was all that commotion about.. why was saroj pissed off?? and then they only got like 6-6-7...  pplz explain.. was it really that bad of a dance.. and what was wrong with saroj...???

Parul skid while performing bhumi chakra & then in the end of the performance she fainted. Doctor was called as she was not reviving. As per an article she woke up 6 hrs later after she fainted. Saroj Khan said Parul didn't completed her performance so she won't give her makrs that's when Shwetha told Judges that Parul is having a tough time doing reharsals & shooting for her show. She also said 50% marks & 50 % audience voting is counted. Parul got 22 marks 7 from Saroj, Juhi & 8 from Vaibhavi.

Shruti I am sorry to ask you this again.

When will guys perform..or is their score from last week taken into account?

Today's episode is for half an hour if I am right....
Dimdim
Originally posted by Dimdim

Shruti I am sorry to ask you this again.

When will guys perform..or is their score from last week taken into account?

Today's episode is for half an hour if I am right....
Dimdim

The boys will perform next week.

They have changed the procedure this year. Today's episode will be of half an hour. I think the score of last week & this week will be taken into consideration.We will have more clear idea when next week elimination episode airs.
Edited by *Shruti* - 15 years ago
Hi guyz can anyone plz post a video of prachi desai's dance on Chunari chunari from biwi no 1. It was in last season of jhalak dikhlaja. it was prachi desai and his cheorographer dancing on chunari chunari and ram kapoor came on the sets to see them. I really need the dance video.

Thanks
Originally posted by ksg fever

WHER IZ KSG??/

KSG is right here between Aamna Shariff: and Shewta

Know your Color..

Dr. Kaajol Karia gives a 'Color' Advise on Holi to popular stars like Karan Singh Grover, Shabbir, Hussein, Aamna, Mona ...