Balika Vadhu

BV - Feb 27th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Highlights : Mourning over Pratap's death continues.
             Preparations start to take Pratap's body to his village
             Suguna finally breaks down

Scene continues from the great hall where everyone is sitting around the body and crying. Maasa remembers the mehndi ceremony and how some women had told that by Sumitra keeping the first Mehndi, it was good shagun and that writing Pratap's name in the mehndi meant he would live forever. Maasa gets very upset over this. She sees Sumitra crying inconsolably. She goes to Sumitra, hugs her and consoles her. Sumitra cries over Pratap's death and Suguna's fate. Pratap's mother too wishes she had died instead of her son..

The police assure Pratap's father that they will find the dacoits. Pratap's father tells them that it didn't matter since Pratap was not going to come back anymore. He breaks down thinking of Pratap and the time when he died. Basanth consoles him. Pratap's father and other family members decide to take Pratap's body back to his village.

Maasa goes up to her room and sits sadly deep in thought. Bhairav comes there and falls to his knees. He hugs his mother and cries like a small child. Maasa tries to console him saying God had taken the happiness away from them. She tells Bhairav to be brave for his family. Basanth too comes there and consoles Bhairav. They convince him to be strong and start to prepare to send Pratap away to his village.

Its morning. Everyone is dressed in white. Suguna is still in her room with all her bridal clothes and jewellery on her, still sitting like a statue. Anandi and Jagya in white, sit next to her. Anandi cries and tries to make Suguna talk. She urges Jagya to talk to Suguna too. Gehna comes there and asks Suguna to go see Pratap one final time as they were going to take him away for his last rites. On hearing this Suguna realises what is happening. She remembers Pratap's dead body and starts to cry hysterically. Anandi, Jagya and Gehna try to control and console her......

Precap :

As the men start to take away Pratap's body, Suguna cries and screams hysterically to not take him away. The women try to control her...Edited by iloveidiotbox - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanku so much dear...i still hve 2 watch the episode bt thru ur upadtes i kinda watched it...thanx dear!
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!

i feel like crying too
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks!
i dont think i want to watch this episode...it all seems so real that it makes u wanna cry....
sapnamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sugna has acted brilliantly
chen2chic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well played by Suguna, and there is more from her in the next episode too. A sorrowful episode though...........
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update, I've stopped watching BV everything is so heart wrenching😭

Ayesha_25 thumbnail
jus watched da episode so sad cried with it, sugna acted brilliantly 3 cheers for her and even the precap is showing even better acting to cum so original :$
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanku so much for update......... yup one more very sad episode ...everyone acted so well. I like todays Bhairo's break down.. sugna was also very very gud.......