prem....Prem....PREM.....PP-RR-EE-MM!!!!!

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
is the name 'Prem' really hard to spell??......is it really hard to pronounce??.....or it's the matter of ears of BT ppl????

why do we have to scream our lungs out about this name???.......do they think we are just playing around with this name??......do they think we are nothing but acting just plain stupids about a character??.......then here is the answer for BT ppl, "Prem is NOT just a character. He is a pure soul that all our hearts feel. He is a life that we live everyday. He is the smile on our faces" .......

I say, there is a limit for shamelessness ..... are they doing it on purpose just to get our curse?? ..... 

I say, what sins we have committed to be tortured like this ..... is it because we love PREMEER???

I say, what would make them realise that we want a simple-sweet-pure love story of Premeer ..... do we have to literally kill ourselves to prove that how much we are devoted to Premeer and their lovestory???

To BT: I suggest, please review the beginning episodes to refresh your "brainless" brain about the main concept of this show, about the innocence of premeer's characters, about the beautiful essence of their lovestory, in short about everything.......if that doesn't help you, then here is another suggestion END THE SHOW by KILLING HEER.......atleast we will be in peace that the pure souls of love are together in heaven.....Honestly man, you guys have left me speechless with no cursing words, I don't even have the proper word to describe your bikhande "talent".....

luv
rehana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i truely agre wid u..
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajjal

i truely agre wid u..

aww thanks darling.....now if only BT ppl could agree with me **sigh**

luv
rehana
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Nahiiiiiiiiin, I typed a whole essay for BT, but it got errassed!...Anyways, Rehana di, we gotta make the Kreatives start thinking from a C and not from K making them Creatives...the REAL ones.

God...I just want Prem back!..

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
rehana... u spoke my heart...prem is not a simple person but a passionate lover and perfect family person... we love him and want him back with his heer... we all are fed up of this stupid track...
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^^seriously man--are we all such loser types in their eyes that they think --ohh its just a character--errrmmm NO----
BT will nevr everrrr eeevvverrrrr learn--
u are right rehana...
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Nahiiiiiiiiin, I typed a whole essay for BT, but it got errassed!...Anyways, Rehana di, we gotta make the Kreatives start thinking from a C and not from K making them Creatives...the REAL ones.

God...I just want Prem back!..

awww **patting shiffu's head**....i know hon, it hurts a lot when you pour your heart out only to learn that it was of no use😭.......happened to me an enormous times **sigh**.....aww do you really think they can become REAL  "C"reatives from "K"reatives???....i m hopeless

luv
rehana
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rehana you are right This small word these creatives are not able to digest .They like long names.

We want Passionate, Pure, Prem and only premmmmmmmmm.

Bring back our prem with same intensity.
😭 so true. How hard is it to understand? WE WANT PREM! PREM! PREM! PREMMMMMM!

😭😭
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post
Hope BT can read this
We are dying here everyday just get our Prem back
Why can't BT give us some happiness
All we want is Premeer to be together
Drag the show if u want but after uniting Premeer
WE WANT PREM BACK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE😭