Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Jags, lucky he settled for an alternative.  Imagine what would have happened if his obession went to greater heights.  He would have gone bonkers. 😍 

Today......... Banana smoothie ...... yum!

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday's potluck at the office did not go that great Caryn. Green beans, Sourdough bread, Yam, banana bread and soda were my only choices. Silver lining is, can keep my roti and sabzi in the fridge today and attack leftovers!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

heiiii...  Only today noticed this thread and read all.  Very nice & useful discussion.... 👍🏼  May I join in too? 

Oats diet!!  Sounds interesting. I too take Oats for morning break-fasts (not on all days though).  Mine are instant methods and I swtich between these 2 recipes with some twist here and there depending on my mood for that day!.

1. Cook Oats with water with a pinch of salt in Microwave and add 1-2 tsp of brown sugar - mix & eat it. Sometimes I add a handful of raisens to it. Sometimes 1 tbsp of sliced badhams.

2. Cook oats with water with a pinch of salt in Microwave - Let this cool a bit and add yogurt and mix & enjoy it.

Should give Sati's recipe a try - with the seasonings and  moremilagai should be really yummy. Will try it on a weekend.
Caryn thumbnail
I cannot keep anything in our fridge Jags, coz I will be questioned if it is halal or non halal inside.  lols 🤣

Supree, welcome.  Yes, I always do #2 although I just add hot water from kettle.  If I am not lazy, I bring pickles or veggies or acar from home to have with it. 
Caryn thumbnail
This morning had instant oats with yoghurt and chopped fresh onions and fresh chillies with a pinch of salt.

Tasty.
Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome! Keep up the good job. I have some pics up... sent to meli for uploading once done will post them here :)
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Here is the most awaiting pictures Sati di😛   Thanks a lot hun👏👏

Rotis:

Spanish rice:

Salads:

Everything in a plate:

Edited by meli - 15 years ago
Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have sushi up.. will post the recipe soon :)
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
wow........thas a good set of dishes Sati  👏👏........looking at the roti and the daal curry.....my mouth is watering 😛...and the salad with strawberries and blueberries.........yummy 😳..... thanks hun  ......... and thanks melz da bellz for uploading the pics daaa  👏
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have lost sight of my dietary resolutions.  There was a puja on Friday and I had a little of the payasam, lots of the vadais (!), then there was another dinner last night, and I had lots of vadais again(!), then there is a birthday party this afternoon with samosas and chaat and dinner, and a friend has asked us to go over to their place in the evening for vadais and chutney!