Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow nice.....what it is with plp falling in love but not realizing it..umm i guess it happens all the time ☺️
rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww loved the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved it
loved it
loved it
loved it
both are falling in love😳
so cute!!!!!!!!!
continue soon
luv raji
Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ah ... finally a new chapter. Very nice, enjoyed it. 
Dev bought her a gift. That was a sweet and thoughtful gesture.

Now, in the previous chapter, she slapped him ... was that really necessary?  :😊

Where I come from, women do not slap men who are trying to be chivalrous (and for the right reason). He was trying to save her life. I know you are the writer and you make the rules ... but I felt that the slap was unwarranted. There was no provocation for such rudeness.

I realize I feel this way because whenever I read about Radhika in this FF, I think about the C-B Radhika ... and the same goes for Dev. And the C-B Radhika would never slap Dev. Sometimes, I find it difficult to dissociate the C-B Dev-Radhika from the FF Dev-Radhika. I know this is something I need to work on. I will try my best to envision different faces / figures for the FF Radhika and Dev (and the rest of the FF characters).

I hope you understand.  As always, you are the queen of romance ... please continue.  😊  

Thank You !!!

Edited by simi2006747 - 15 years ago
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update pplease continue asap
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great part..Radhika slap him..Wow Radhika fall in love with DEv..

Wating for next part..Wht Kanha want/

starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi2006747

Now, in the previous chapter, she slapped him ... was that really necessary?  :😊

Where I come from, women do not slap men who are trying to be chivalrous (and for the right reason). He was trying to save her life. I know you are the writer and you make the rules ... but I felt that the slap was unwarranted. There was no provocation for such rudeness.

I realize I feel this way because whenever I read about Radhika in this FF, I think about the C-B Radhika ... and the same goes for Dev. And the C-B Radhika would never slap Dev. Sometimes, I find it difficult to dissociate the C-B Dev-Radhika from the FF Dev-Radhika. I know this is something I need to work on. I will try my best to envision different faces / figures for the FF Radhika and Dev (and the rest of the FF characters).

Hi Simi.....thanks for ur comment and i really look forward to all of ur guys comments to know what u thought about the chapter......and i was very much pleased to read urs coz u do a dissection out of just one chapter.....which is good for me.....coz it helps me more to know what exactly u r looking for in my FF.

Now coming to the points u thought were unnecessary in the FF.
About the Radhika's slap..........See the main point to understand is the character of my Radhika that i had written as u can guess from the previous parts also...shez very reserved kinda person who always thinks of what people will say......she was embarassed and kinda upset previously also with the comments that Dev was making in the earlier chapters.

But this time her slap was not meant for just Dev......it was coz someone snatched her duppatta from her and threw it in the air.......at that point she didnt knew that the duppatta was on fire.....she just knew tht some guy just threw her duppatta in the air.....n that too in a public place.

I mean any girl wud react to that......the slap was just an impulsive reaction for that time.....i mean when she saw Dev her reaction was still the same coz she was remembering all thier interactions where for her it seemed like Dev was flirting.

But when she realized why all that conspired......she did felt ashamed of herself for over-reacting on a small issue........moreover she was even more touched by his gesture when he bought her a duppatta out of his own wish just to save her from people's eyes n talks.

I know sometimes......the FF characters kinda become different from the show chracters......n i'm sorry for that.....but this is how i wud rather have Radhika and Dev as then the show.......coz my characters can react on things immediately whereas the show ones can take weeks to do so.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences u guys will have accepting this Radhika n Dev in my FF.....compared to the show ones.

But still i highly value all ur comments, concerns and opinions.........so please do continue to do so.
I really appreciate it.

Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for clarifying Radhika's actions. I appreciate it.   😊

Yes, I am convinced that her action, given the situation, was correct.

The C-B story and the FF have made Vrindavan a traveler's delight. Someday, I would love to visit Vrindavan.

And yes, my hindi is so much better these days. Reading FFs have helped me a lot.

Looking forward to read the next episode. Take care and have a nice day.   😊

Edited by simi2006747 - 15 years ago
starz4me thumbnail

Next Parts will be updated soon.

Edited by starz4me - 15 years ago
starz4me thumbnail

Chapter 7

Next morning Dev comes to his mom in her room and asks….."mom…..voh mujhe factory ke papers chahiye….jo dad mere liye chod gaye hai ghar per…..unhone kaha tha main aap se pooch loo."

Vaishali looks for the file n then while giving it to him asks….."yeh lo Dev…..ummm…..beta mujhe tumse aur ek kaam tha."

Dev was going through the file now n says…."haan kahiye na maa."

And right then Daadi comes in n says…."oh ho bahu…..tum abhi tak tayyar nahi hui…..hamein ab chalna chahiye na?"

Vaishali smiles n says….."haan maa….bas abhi do minute mein tayyar ho jaongi….darasal main Dev se pooch rahi thi agar yeh hamein raaste mein waha chod de toh."

Daadi then says….."haan yeh theek rahe ga….kyu Dev hamein zara punditji ke ghar tak chod aayega…..hamein kuch kaam hai unse."

Dev looks up when he comes to know where exactly Daadi was asking him to take them…..he smiles n agrees….n says…."theek hai….jab aap log tayyar ho jaaye toh neeche aa jayiye…main neeche hall mein hoon."

All smile n Dev leaves the room.

On their way to Punditji's house….Dev notices Vishaka walking home….n he stops the car….Vaishali n Daadi r curious to know y he stopped the car.

Dev gets down n comes to Vishaka who was thrilled to find Dev standing beside her…..Dev asks her…"arre aap Vishaka ji….kaha jaa rahi hai aap ??"

Vishaka….all excited by Dev's presence says…."Dev ji….main darasal ghar jaa rahi thi….voh…."

Before she cud complete her sentence Dev says…."ghar jaa rahi hai na…..toh chaliye main chod deta hoon….main bhi wahi jaa raha hoon."

Vishaka instantly agrees….but gets a little disappointed when she sees Vaishali and Daadi in the car too……All her plans to be alone with Dev were ruined…..She gives them a fake smile n sits by Dev in front.

Vishaka notices that Dev was quiet so she wanted to ask him something but then suddenly Vaishali asks her…."college se aa rahi thi kya beta ??"

Vishaka turns and nods saying yes very uninterestingly.

Daadi says….."Dev….tum kaise jaante ho Vishaka ko??"

Even before Dev cud answer this….Vishaka answers immediately…."hum log kuch din pehle mile the….aise hi jaise aaj…..voh Dev ji ko mandir ka raasta pata nahi tha…..maine aur Radhika ne raasta dikhaya tha unko…..aur phir inhone bilkul ek gentlemen ki tarah hamein hamare ghar chod aaye."

Dev also continues…."ji Daadi….agar Vishaka ji nahi hoti toh main shayad shaam tak idhar udhar ghoomta rehta."

At that Vishaka blushes n Vaishali n Daadi notices that….and they both look at each other…..coz they were really impressed by Vishaka and they liked how Dev was being friendly with her….and upon that Vishaka cae from a very good family too.

Punditji was returning from mandir when he sees a car stopping by his house…..he notices two ladies getting down n then rushes towards his house to welcome them….."aayiye na maaji…..aayiye."……Then he looks at Dev n says…."aap bhi andar aao beta."

Dev hesitates n says…."phir kabhi punditji….main abhi chalta hoon….mujhe kuch kaam hai."

Daadi then insists…."Thodi deir baad chale jaana Dev…abhi andar chalo."

Dev was still kinda hesitant n was about to again say no…when he sees....Radhika coming out of the outhouse…and going inside the house.

He smiles n nods n then Punditji sees Vishaka getting down n was shocked…..then Daadi says…"humne Vishaka ko ghar jaate dekha toh soncha saath hi le chale….aakhir hum bhi yahi aa rahe the na."

Punditji smiles awkwardly n says….."bahut bahut dhanyavaad aap logon ka."

Daadi asks him not to say thanks for such small things….but Punditji keeps on thanking Dev for dropping Vishaka home…and then he turned to his wife and mom and started praising the Purohit family for their kindness.

Everybody were in their own conversations when Radhika brings in water for them…..Daadi smiles at Radhika when she says 'Namaste' to her…..and then when she came in front of Dev….Dev was just staring at her….then Radhika goes n sits by Daadi who calls her to sit by her…..whereas Vaishali was getting fond of Vishaka a little more.

Dev keeps staring at Radhika from top to bottom…..the way she talks with always a smile tucked on the corner of her lips…..and the way she sits shows how shy she is….the way she circles the corner of the duppatta in her fingers to coverup her nervousness…..her eyes, her hair, her voice…...everything seemed so admirable that Dev cud hardly take his eyes off her……He was looking here n there when someone tried to talk to him but when he got the chance he was just admiring the simple beauty sitting in front of him.

Nobody noticed Dev staring at Radhika except for Amma….who was getting more annoyed of Radhika still sitting there….But she didn't knew that Radhika hardly noticed Dev as she was talking to Daadi most of the time.

So Amma calls out Radhika n says….."Radhika…..zara apni maayi ko aaraam dijiyo…aur jaake khud paani bhar le aa kuwe se…..aur baakhi ke kaam bhi jab tak pure karle…..tab tak teri maa mehmaano ke saath aaraam se baith sake hai na."

Radhika nods n then without objecting to it….leaves from there.

Vishaka was entertaining Vaishali n Daadi mostly by her sweet talks n it was kinda working coz Vaishali n Daadi were getting more impressed by her….but Dev was waiting for Radhika to come back but when she didn't he took permission from his mom n Daadi n then Punditji to leave n left.

Vaishali remembers that Dev has forgotten the files with her so she calls out for him but Vishaka says…."arre auntyji…agar aapko files deni hai toh mujhe di jiye….main de aati hoon."

Vaishali gives the files to Vishaka who with a cunning smile on her face leaves…..Dev was still outside talking on phone when Vishaka very flirtishly bumps into him n says….."oh ho…I'm so sorry….maine dekha nahi."

Dev ignores her nakhras n hungs up the phone n says…."its ok….kuch zaroori kaam se jaa rahi thi kya aap??"

Vishaka then smiles at him n says…."hmm…..aap hi ke paas aa rahi thi….yeh files deni thi aapko jo aap bhool gaye the auntyji ke paas."

Dev suddenly looks relieved as he had really forgotten about the files…."oh thank u Vishaka ji…"

And then Devki calls out for Vishaka…and she pouts n leaves.

Dev was confused by Vishaka's weird behavior around him….he raised his eyebrows watching her pout in front of him……he was getting a doubt that she was kinda flirting with him but he wasn't sure about it….so he just shook his head in confusion n turned to leave.

Edited by starz4me - 15 years ago
starz4me thumbnail

Chapter 8

Dev was walking towards the garden gate….going through the pages in the file….and when he looked up at the sound of the splashing water….he found Radhika fetching water from the well……her clothes were all drenched in water.

Dev looked down first n then slowly looked at her back again….her wet clothes were clinging to her body which refined her curves even more.

Radhika then took the matka filled with water and put it on the side of  her waist…and to Dev the matka looked too heavy for such a slim figure….and then suddenly he snapped out of his thoughts n said to himself….."kya kar rahe ho Dev….kya ho gaya hai tumhe ???   phir se maar khaani hai kya ??......isse pehle ke voh tumhe dekhe….apne aap ko sambhaalo."

He was still talking to himself when Radhika turns n looks at him….and then out of embarrassment of getting caught…Dev drops his files……Both look at each other embarrassingly…..and then Dev collects his files in a hurry and tries to leave.

But in a hurry his neck gets scraped by the thorns of the rose tree by the garden entrance.

Dev gasps loudly by keeping his hand on his neck..."aaahhhh!!!"

Radhika looks at him and run towards him....at first she hesitates n asks...."kya hua...aap theek toh hai na?"

Dev didnt answer but Radhika saw the scratch on his neck n some blood n she immediately reacted to that by keeping the matka down n putting a hand on his shoulder n standing on her tiptoes to reach his height….to blow down on his scratch....and Dev just took a deep breath when her breath touched his skin...it was more like a tickle on his neck n...in his heart....He looked up n stared at her face n was so lost in her thoughts that he hardly felt pain.

And then Radhika looked at him n thier eyes met....n when she sees him staring at her...Dev noticed her getting a little hesitant a getting a bit distant from him n then he gasps again..."aahh...abhi bhi dukh raha hai.".....and then Radhika again gets concerned n says..."ek minute."

And then she bends down n takes some water in her hand n washes his wound....all this time Dev was amazed by her concern n even though he was not in that much pain....he just acted like he is.

Then Radhika says..."aap andar chaliye....main aapko haldi laga deti hoon....agar haldi laga denge toh dard bhi kam ho jaayega aur zakhm bhi."

But Dev says..."nahi rehne de....andar aaonga toh maa aur daadi pareshaan honge...aap fikr na karein...dard apne aap hi kam ho jaayega."

Radhika insists n says...."theek hai....andar mat aayiye...per yahi tehriyega...main abhi haldi le kar aati hoon."

Radhika runs inside n then slows down when everyone notices her....n then goes into the kitchen n was getting some haldi when Daadi starts coughing n Vishaka comes in the kitchen to get some water.

Vishaka sees Radhika putting haldi in a bowl so she asks..."itni saari haldi ka kya karegi??"

Radhika says..."bahar Dev ji ko kaanton se chot lag gayi....toh main haldi unke liye hi le jaa rahi thi."

Vishaka grins a little n then says..."voh haldi mujhe do aur yeh pani lo aur daadi ko de dena...theek hai??....Dev ji ko haldi main laga doongi."

Radhika was fine with it coz she was only concerned about his wound.

Dev was quite disappointed when he sees Vishaka coming out of the house instead of Radhika.....he huffs in anger n turns away.

Vishaka comes n says...."kaha chot lagi hai aapko....laaiye main haldi laga deti hoon."

Dev then says uninterestingly...."rehne dijiye Vishaka ji....halki si chot hai....aur waise bhi utna dard nahi hai."

Vishaka gets a little upset n turns away but she sees Vaishali n Daadi coming out so she again turns towards Dev n says...."chot halki ho ya badi....usse khula nahi chodna chahiye...infection hone ka darr hota hai."

Daadi hears this n says..."kya hua....kisse chot lagi hai....aur kaha??"

Vishaka says...."dekhiye na daadi ji....Dev ji ko kaanton se chot lag gayi...ab jab main haldi laga ne ke liye keh rahi hoon toh voh mana kar rahe hai."

Daadi n Vaishali were very impressed by her concern towards Dev....so Vaishali turns to Dev n says...."beta voh agar itna keh rahi hai toh laga lo na....varna sach mein kahi infection na ho jaaye."

Dev takes a deep breath n turns n he sees Radhika behind the curtain in the doorway....he gets upset n agrees....n Vishaka very lovingly puts haldi on his neck n tries to blow....n everytime she blew at his wound....Dev was getting annoyed coz he was missing Radhika's closeness near him.

He looked at Vishaka who was looking back at him flirtingly n then he noticed that she was nothing like Radhika....who was so shy n truly concerned.

Dev takes a deep breath n very irritatingly holds Vishaka's hand to stop her n says...."bas....i think itna kaafi hai."

Vaishali n Daadi were really happy seeing these two together whereas Dev was confused thinking if Radhika didnt felt the pain he was feeling right now in his heart.