Sirf Tum (A RaDev Story)..FF..Ch48,49,50..on..Pg59 - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by starz4me

Thank u abhilasha for ur comments......coz i had really liked how u actually wrote what u thought.
This helps me to know what u r looking for in my FF......n i just wanted to assure u that......in my FF's........i dont like creating drama's......coz i think we already get so much of it from the actual shows.

And as far as misunderstandings and revenge goes.....then its just the masala.......but i assure u that there'll be no chance for misunderstandings and dumbness when it coems to RaDev....coz they r not being dumb.....they r just in love..........and for the revenge.......arjun n vishaka r trying to get revenge....but will they be able to...is the question.

And for that u've to continue reading the next updates.

Thank u starz for ur reply.....

I don't mind if people want revenge or play around as they r in love, its just that I did not want RaDev to be DUMB as they r portrayed till now in ur FF.

Thanz to inform me that mis-understandings will not CROP up between RaDev... It gives a relief... 
gr8 updates.
i'm also wondering who was it who spoiled arjuns plan.
radev moments were awesome.
do contiue soon

loved it 2 gd lool as u didnt uodate for so long i was thinking wt if its a logn break like last time but guess not loved it hate vishaka god hmm did vivek change the tickets as he was giving strange looks t o arjun loved the talbe scene 2 gd update soon
i actually did not know about ur ff before.but read all after this 19th and now waiting for ur next update.i noticed ur vacations inbetween many times but plssssssss now it should not. i like ur story very much so pls update i chapter daily for ur fans.missssss uuuuuuuu.  
please update kijiye na,main wait kar rahi hoon kab se.plssssssssssss  you have written a great love story.
Yes.........dear i'll update.........very soon..........i had been actually bz with other project.

But i'll try n post the next chapter soon.

Waiting for ur update and when r u getting ur thread transfered to the new forum CB2
hey hi....actually i read ur ff since long timeπŸ˜†......but never reply any comments nd sorry for that..but ur ff is superb..nicely writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...great effort...i loved itπŸ˜ƒ....but where r ur next update...plzzz update soon...waiting ...😍😍
😍
starz4me FINALLY you did update I have been waiting I didn't know u updated so happy to see u again I have become a big fan of ur FF they are too too good!!!πŸ€—hope you had an awesome vacation!!!