A small Love story needs Help?So Plz Help

Posted: 15 years ago
Thr is a guy who loves a girl madly nd dats true love..even dat girl loved dat guy bt when the girls family gt to knw abt der love..they were against it nd the girl was forced to leave dat guy coz she loved her parents too much...bt she even dint wanted dat guys life to be spoiled coz dat guy truly loved her nd she too...though she made herself undersatnd dat she cannot ever be a part of dat guys life...later she gt to knw dat der is another guy who loves her nd dat guy is from her family...nd dis another guy knws everything about her past.nd is still ready to accept her nd love her.The girls family is happy with dis another guy...slowly slowly dis girlz starts liking the another guy nd dey both get into a relationship..

Nw dat 1st guy still loves her nd is nt ready to accept dat dis girl isnt a part of her life anymore.He is spoiling his life getting invole in smoking nd drinking..hurting himself..nd also suffered with bad accidents.

Dis girl though gt comitted with the 2nd guy bt still cares for her 1st love,respect dat 1st guy..nd wants dat guy to be happy..she wants him to be her friend nt boyfriend..nd she even realises dat may be if she would have been in a relationship with dat guy she wouldnt hve been happy coz she was more happy with the  2nd guy.

She cares for her 1st love bt wat shuld she do so dat she make her 1st love understand dat  he has to live happily without her...dis girl tried everything possible to make him understand bt the guy is just nt ready..nd dis girl still have some love for him nd she cannot let him live like dis.

So what shuld she do nd wat do u guyz think about dis love story?Wat r your views nd comments nd to wat conclusion are u up with?
is der no one to help......
Hmmm. I think she should ask the guy to move on, and inform him that he will find someone much better than her. She should tell him that she has moved on, and she only sees him, as a friend, and as a friend she wants him to move on. Hope that helps. But, the above may break his heart, but will also ensure he will move on. Also, she should ask him to stop drinking, and stuff, and that life is not only about love. Just because he loved her, and didn't get her, does not mean its the end of the world. There is more to life than that.
Originally posted by Gossip Girl

Hmmm. I think she should ask the guy to move on, and inform him that he will find someone much better than her. She should tell him that she has moved on, and she only sees him, as a friend, and as a friend she wants him to move on. Hope that helps. But, the above may break his heart, but will also ensure he will move on. Also, she should ask him to stop drinking, and stuff, and that life is not only about love. Just because he loved her, and didn't get her, does not mean its the end of the world. There is more to life than that.

the girl did all wat u said..bt the guy said k it dosent matter if she moved on..he dosent want to move on..he can spend his life like dat...nd he wont chagne his mind at any case...the girl was the only girl he loved nd nw again he cannot love any1...he wants to spend his whole life with the moments he has dat he spended with the girl..

he is being realli carzy..he is the only guy who can love some1 so deeply...the girl has done all thing possible..bt nothing worked...she is realli worried nw..
Originally posted by love_anam

the girl did all wat u said..bt the guy said k it dosent matter if she moved on..he dosent want to move on..he can spend his life like dat...nd he wont chagne his mind at any case...the girl was the only girl he loved nd nw again he cannot love any1...he wants to spend his whole life with the moments he has dat he spended with the girl..

he is being realli carzy..he is the only guy who can love some1 so deeply...the girl has done all thing possible..bt nothing worked...she is realli worried nw..

This may seem rude. But, the girl should avoid him next, and ignore him. She should do that for a day, and see what happens, because either he loves her a lot, and refuses to move on, or he might be doing this to get attention (I know I sound like a horrible person). But, she should try that, if he is fine on his own without her means he can move on. If he takes a drastic step, then she should contact his family.
Originally posted by Gossip Girl

This may seem rude. But, the girl should avoid him next, and ignore him. She should do that for a day, and see what happens, because either he loves her a lot, and refuses to move on, or he might be doing this to get attention (I know I sound like a horrible person). But, she should try that, if he is fine on his own without her means he can move on. If he takes a drastic step, then she should contact his family.

His parents knw everything..bt i guess dis will work the girl shuld start ignoring him..yes I think so..Thanks alot...
Originally posted by love_anam

His parents knw everything..bt i guess dis will work the girl shuld start ignoring him..yes I think so..Thanks alot...

No problem 😊 I hope everything works out
thats right...its not only good for the girl..but also for the boy if the girl starts ignoring.By caring for the boy,the girl is instigating feelings constantly.she is making him remember her more.she shd completely forget him.One day he will realise that he is spoiling his life unnecesarily.And even then,if he doesnt realise..only god can help him.
Originally posted by rose82

thats right...its not only good for the girl..but also for the boy if the girl starts ignoring.By caring for the boy,the girl is instigating feelings constantly.she is making him remember her more.she shd completely forget him.One day he will realise that he is spoiling his life unnecesarily.And even then,if he doesnt realise..only god can help him.

thanks..It was a gr8 help...
yeah, the silent treatments for sure work.....he will be ok wililng to GOD.

he can keep himself busy to avoid remembering her....it will make him feel good about himself accomplishing something new in his life.