Balika Vadhu

BV - Mar 4th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Highlights : The men are on their way back from the last rites
                      Suguna finally realises how bleak her future is...

Scene continues from the hall where Suguna is wrapped in a white dupatta. She keeps crying. Bhagwati takes her inside as the rest continue to cry. Pratap's last rites are over. Pratap's father sadly talks to Bhairav about how he had dreamed of seeing his son settle down with his wife, but that was not to be. Since Pratap was his only child, he sees no reason to live anymore and says that he has no purpose in life now. Bhairav too tells him that he does not have the heart to see his daughter life like a zombie. The men take leave of Pratap's father.

Sumitra is crying in her room. Gehna comes there with some snacks for her but she refuses to eat. Sumitra blames herself for forcing Bhairav for the gauna which has now resulted in Pratap's death. Gehna tells her  not to blame herself and be strong for Suguna. SUmitra tells her that she has no courage to face Suguna and see her as a widow. Both women cry.

On the way back Khajan tries to console Bhairav. Bhairav blames himself for getiing his daughter married so early and being responsible for her fate. Basanth tells him that no one could change fate and not to blame himself.

Suguna stands in front of the mirror in drab widow clothes. She remembers Pratap telling her that he would make her life colorful. Suguna realises that it will never be so and starts to scream and cry. Anandi comes running there and tries to console her. Daadisa comes there and watches. Anandi tries to have Suguna eat something, but Suguna continues to cry. Daadisa sends Anandi away and consoles Suguna. She tells her that when she lost her husband, she was worse off than Suguna. She then made herself strong to face the world all alone, knowing the journey would be very tough. She tells Suguna to be brave as her fate could not be changed and she had a tough road ahead of her and that her grandmother would always be with her..Suguna hugs daadisa and cries....

Precap : Sumitra talks to Suguna about how she had dreams about Suguna ever since she was born..

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dee_swam thumbnail
Thanks... But seriously... now the show is getting too depressing to watch. After 3 months of gauna preparations & a week of the mourning they should really move on with the story.
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree…its really very depressing…I don't have the courage to watch it…
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
poor sugna i felt very bad for her...
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i really hope that news of her pregnancy is faced off well
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.Its so heartbreaking!