Monica Mogre Case Files

~MMCF 7th/8th March W.U.~

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys..I know its been a week! I have been overwhelmed with busy-ness lately! Im absolutly sorry for not updating!😭😭😭 But I promise this wont happen again. It may be a day or two behind next time but it wont exceed a week! I promise!! Also..I would like to say that I am going to stick to brief updates from now on. I found that not many people read the updates..and not many people are in MMCF Forums...soo i think brief is a good option. Hope thats okay?😉

7th March:

Monica is at the hospital with the girl that was attacked by Mulloy. Mulloy comes there after finding out from Pravin bhai that she is still alive. He comes to the hospital and gets Monica to go away from the room by saying she forgot her phone. Monica leaves and Mulloy goes inside and shuts her breathing app off and takes her oxy mask off. She dies and he leaves. Monica comes back and hears the machine and goes in. The doc says she is dead. Monica and Rohit Das put up an add on tv saying Wanted: Pravinbhai, and Kartar Singh (Mulloys Sardar avatar). Monica and her team go to an area they think pravinbhai is at. Mulloy goes there as well, and he ends up disguising himself as an officer and going into the bueaty parlor that Monica is stationed in.

8th March:

Mulloy meets Monica as an officer. They speak a few minutes then he takes her on the road and says he will help her find PB. He misleads her and then disappears. He kills PB and hangs him and creates a fake suicide. Monica finds PB's body and then at the station Chief, Rohit and she are listening to PB's so called suicide tape. The Chief gets angry saying they lost Mulloy and Kartar singh because of her. Rohit is also disappointed in her. Monica is at home and she gets a parcel. Its a letter and sketches that Monisha had created when she saw Mulloy Roi. Monica figures out its Hruthrik. She asks to meet him. At this desolate spot, after a few harsh words Mulloy finally confesses that he is the guy they are looking for. The murderer with the many disguises.
Edited by xtaurus429x - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters