Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

hello guys,after a long 2 week break i m back wid the new promo..but 1st of all i wanna say tht as we all knw tht natik enters finally on fridays epi...(shayad creatives ko hum per rahem ha gaya)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n fridays epi was soo realistic n i like natik but y he was wearing white shoes..i dont like tht...but he is cute...n luv akshi's acting she acts so gud n perfect for tht situation....

okie nw my bak bak over....kitna bolti hu hena...πŸ˜›πŸ˜› so here cums the new promo sory if posted before...😳😳 thy shows scene whn natik mom said abt the naksh meeting...thn akshi mom said to (ha ha versha beta dono ko uper le joa..)thn versha take both of thm upstairs... thn natik n akshi sitting n versha saw all ths chup chup ke frm the door...
natik starts talking...(bhut bolta hai meri terha) n akshara sitting thr so nervously n replied sum of his quest...
thn natik goin frm thr but stop at the door n turn thn he saw akshara again...
okie thts all sory i dont listen backgroud voice properly...
waiting for ur replies..

amreen😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot dear for it.
I am eager to watch his reaction on seeing akshara.
I must be love at first sight for him.
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Shru saw it lucky her i wish i see it asap... wow the show is picking up man

Luv,

Shagun
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for sharing...Waitin to see it...:)
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the info! LOL, I found his white shoes over the top as well, but he's still cute nevertheless :-)

Really looking forward to Monday's epi and their first proper meeting!
sweet_shagun thumbnail
^^Anu- Control.... I guess everyone is super impressed one of the reasons remains his entry was indeed much waited!!

Luv,

Shagun
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Shugs yaar, control hi hai :P.....bade dino baad I actually enjoyed an epi of this show toh meri expectations phir se badh gayi hain.....Jai ho Naitik ji ki! hahaha

Did you see that episode promo waala vid in the TB vids?? It's sooooo cute! Especially Naitik's reaction to seeing Akshara for the first time....LOL, pehli  nazar mein hi clean bowled....
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ha yaar...fri epi was aww..loved natik......u r rite clean bowled...

@shagun-ab tak control hi toh kra hai yaar...ab nai hota...kia kare..hehe...
sweet_shagun thumbnail
@Anu- Yea did see that... I hav made sig of NaKsh.... Wud upload soon....
Well it seems Naitik's entry was too much lykd nothing over the top but defo an impact made!!

Luv,

Shagun
AreYaar thumbnail
Yeah Shugs, the entry was really nice and his family seems interesting as well so I'm intrigued to see what happens next!

I do wish they'd dressed Naitik better though....those white shoes were over the top....lol