Lo Ho Gayi 'Pooja' Iss Ghar Ki

hey plz help me..........

Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey y r there no written updates since soooooo long???????? i missed out on a lot of episodes due to my exams n was really looking forward to getting back to the show........can some1 plz juss temme in short wat all has happened in the show so far??????? the last thing i could c was that shayana schemes to become dadi's fav lyk pooja n pooja wished dadi on her b'day n dadi said "tu hi mere ghar ki bahu banegi"..............plz help me.....................😊 ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imguls thumbnail
i will tell it very briefly

after she tells u will be my bahu, in the party she announces it. but at that time a fellow comes with 2 kids saying he is pooja's husband and pooja is made to leave the house.... all this was a plan by shaina.

later aman decides to marry shaina though it is against dadima's wish. in the house also no one likes it, meaning while. pooja is at home everybody except aman knows that. now all are tryying to help pooja to find that ake man who acted like that

once they find they take him home where the engagement is taking place and shaina is arrested by police....

aman realises his mistake, and also realises his love for pooja

on hearing this all tell him tat pooja is at home and go meet her , wen he goes to see her, he finds a piece of note saying that pooja has gone to batinda coz she just wanted to save aman from shaina's trap and she also mentions "wen aman doesn't like me why simply stay here"

hence on dadima's advice to aman he too goes to batinda.

there aman is trying to convince her with songs flowers and so much more but she has decided to marry a fellow there and on the wedding day some how every body reach ther and pooja realizes how much aman loves her and finally they both get married

at present pooja and aman are have a boy child and pooja is narrating the story so far to him.

i haven't told the story so far in detail....but i have told it just brielfly
u can see video's in the following website---www.iluvdesi.com
Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a ton............i had completely lost thread of the story..........n since its ending i really wanted to know it well.........i saw some of the recent epis......they were very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks once again..............

(ps: mods can close this post if they wish...........)

thanks imguls.........