BV 9th March Written Update

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
epi starts with Sugna telling Bhairav she is ready to live the life of a widow and will stay where daadisa asked her to, Bhairav is upset to hear this. Sugna walks away from there to the little cottage behind the house which is dark and smells horrible. She sits down all this while having flashbacks of Pratap.

Sumitra is begging maasa to show mercy on sugna and not let ehr go but maasa explains to her that the traditions and customs must be followed and sugna must live away from them for a year...sumitra still argues and maasa explains agen to her and shares her experiences with them...everyone is emotional.
Maasa says Sugna will find strength to live the life of a widow and she will teach sugna the rules of being a widow...she crys.

Sugna is sitting alone having more flashbacks when dadisa cums and talks to her about widow life and her experiences....they hug at the end

Precap: anandi n jagdish cum to the cottage where maasa n sugna are...they have bought ramayan for sugna....maasa asks sugna to read it...it will help her live through her time here

it was a slow epi n nothing much happen...the part between sumitra n maasa was gud...showed how helpless they are infront of the tradions and customs...or atleast they think they are

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Shona,

For all this, I hope they show Suguna getting remarried later...this is so regressive. Suguna's decision is expected since she is a teenager and she bound to be emotional about Pratap's death and how she will want to mourn it, but this whole helpless due to traditions is bull!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^i completely agree wid u Priya
i think they will show her get remarried and how dificult that will proove seeing as she's a widow
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, sugna's condition is bearable to see😒
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 update.....really emotional show