Written Update 9th March 1st Episode

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Mastani tells the story of Devgarh and Dharamgarh. There is a big Shiv Puja and during this there is a dance by Mastani and two babies are born. Servants are informed and travel to the puja site and rush to tell . They rush off back to their houses on horses and Mastani performs an intense dance. Each of the parents are glad to see their babies. They rush to their rooftops and shout. Udayveer tells Bhanu, he has a son (Udayveer has a son) and Bhanu tells Udayveer, he has a daughter (Bhanu has a daughter). Mastani informs the village that they babies are born. Another servant travels far to tell an evil villain that a boy and girl have been born and he throws and cobra at them which kills the servant (Cobra bit servant).

Mastani holds both babies and tells them that she has been waiting for them to be born. Udayveer and Bhanu praise Mastani and gives them back their babies. She asks Natraj (at the Puja site) and picks up a bunch of stones and catches only 2. They are both one colour and nakshatra etc. She names Bhanu's baby girl Sunaina and Udayveer's baby boy Sumer. Both Udayveer and Bhanu want to turn their friendship into a relationship and fix Sumer and Sunaina's marriage. They hand over each others babies to each other and thank Mastani and Natraj. A villager informs the rest of the village of the birth of the babies and that their marriage has been fixed and they all have a little party. Another servant runs to the evil villain to tell him the names of the babies and he gets frustrated and thinks to himself that he will fill the babies' lifes with poison.

Mastani works out their kundalis on a stone and finds out that Sumer and Sunaina can't be one. She angrily tells Natraj to change their destinies.

Sorry if I wasn't meant to post a written update, please inform me whether I should carry on doing the written updates or not. Sorry and Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thankssssssssss but the forums