Sambhavna and Shamayaal Interview

BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2009/mar/09sde1-sambhavana-wins-dancing-queen.htm Enjoy all Sambhavna fans, awww she felt sorry for Anita and Sonali gettin eliminated, oh look coppers in pink uniforms😆 like we belive that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm y she holdin d trophy for shud b shamayal am sorry buh yhh watever SHE IS DA REASON BEHIND ANITA GETTIN SO MUCH SLACK THE SOURCE der hehe i sed ma peice
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well she cried out loud and she won. More than Anita, she was favored and never got low marks, I guess Jeetuji and Hemaji were afraid that she waould verbally abuse them too. One thing I liked before the show enede was when Helenji the dancing  queen herself said to Sam that she overdoes things. The things which Jeetuji and Hemaj thought was kya josh and kya vigour ke saath naachi. Its sad to see that Sam was given the marks for her dance and not Shamayal. Shamayal was weak but never did they score less because of Sams ultra vigorous shaking. I would be happy if anyone else had won but Sam and her bad mouth. Another reality disaster.
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Well she cried out loud and she won. More than Anita, she was favored and never got low marks, I guess Jeetuji and Hemaji were afraid that she waould verbally abuse them too. One thing I liked before the show enede was when Helenji the dancing  queen herself said to Sam that she overdoes things. The things which Jeetuji and Hemaj thought was kya josh and kya vigour ke saath naachi. Its sad to see that Sam was given the marks for her dance and not Shamayal. Shamayal was weak but never did they score less because of Sams ultra vigorous shaking. I would be happy if anyone else had won but Sam and her bad mouth. Another reality disaster.

I completely agree....DQ was a show meant for the aspirants nt the dancer.....if the show has stayed true to the inintial concept undoubtedly Anita's partner Sonali shud've won as she was the best dancer....Ya I agree Sam may be as well as the "so called source" who spread tht stupid rumours about Ekta deciding the winners....The channel shud have atleast known viewers have the common sense to know who will get more votes from junta goin by the popularity & star value of each celeb 😉
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
t4s..
after wining the trophy i kinda feel that sam is degrading shamayel by saying that again n again she ws a weak dancer n taking all the credit herself...
in another interview she said that she had to lower her energy to match shamayel's energy.. indirectly trying to say that shamayel is nothng without her..
i still maintain that shamayal ws not the best among the top 3.. but still she ws not that bad..!!
~*shaili*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all i want to0 say is I HATE SAM
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*shaili*~

all i want to0 say is I HATE SAM

and all i want to say is I LOVE ANITA, we all love Anita, Anita is our dancin queen😃