Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written- March 9th 09 - DONE!

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR MONDAY, MARCH 9th, 2009

Hey guys! Sorry about the late update! after my dentist appointment I ate and then came down to do the written update. Well I have some news! Guess what?!?! I won both my badminton games today! woohoo! lol! Im actually really happy because these were my first wins in 3 tourniments. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Well hope you like the update! I was pretty phyced because it was a 1 hour special haii! I love Naitik! He's SOOO sweet! Im sure Naitik won't say no and looking at the precap Im sensing a one on one meeting between NaKsh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TODAY

Akshara accompanied by Choti Ma and Varsha starts coming downstairs. Naitik keeps looking upstairs seeing if Akshara has come yet. Naitik's mom sees this and smiles. Everyone wishes each other a Happy Holi. Akshara comes downstairs. Badi Ma notices and goes to her. Everyone else notices and smiles. Naitik turns around to put a holi ka tika but sees its Akshara. His hand stills and he stares. Akshara looks down and looks up at him again. Naitik is still staring. (awhh! its the cutest thing!) Everyone looks at him and smiles. Naitik snaps out of it and puts him arm down blushing. Everyone smile at each other. Akshara greets everyone by folding her hands. Badi Ma introduces Varsha as Shaurya's wife. Dhaniya comes with tea.

Everyone sits down and hands everyone tea. Naitik keeps looking at her. Akshara goes and holds up a cup of tea for Naitik. He keeps staring at her. Akshara waits looking nervous. Naitik snaps out of it. He accepts the cup of tea.

Dhaniya, Gopi dadi and Daadi are in the kitchen. They say that Naitik looks like a good boy and both seem as though they like each other. Daadi is happy.

naitik's mom tells Akshara to come and sit beside her. Akshara does. Naitik's mom asks her some questions nicely. Akshara replys and is very quiet. Naitik and his mom smile at each other. They are very open and talk to each other happily. Akshara is very quiet and nervous. Naitik's sister asks Akshara if she likes movies and who is her favorite actor. Akshara looks at Badi Ma. Varsha intercepts, she says that Akshara doesn't watch movies, she herself though is a fan. Badi Ma smiles.

Vish tells Naitik's family that Akshara has a very sweet voice and sings prayers to her grandma everyday. Naitik's family smile happily at this.

In the kitchen Dhaniya tells Daadi and Gopi Daadi exacally whats happening in the sitting room.

Naitik whispers something to his mom and says please quietly. His mom nods. Naitik's mom asks Badi Ma if Naitik and Akshara can talk to each other other so its not akward and so they get to know each other better. Baadi Ma says yes, he may ask whatever he wants. Naitik's mom says, how about seperatly if there's no problem so they can talk openly. Everyone hesitates. Vish says okay and tells Varsha to take Akshara and Naitik to the teress. Akshara looks at Vish sadly and scared. Vish turns his head away.

Varsha leads NaKsh to the teress. Akshara looks scared she shakes her head at Varsha. Varsha tells her not to worry. Naitik and Akshara sit down across from each other. Varsha leaves but stands by the door watching.

Vish and Baadi Ma are downstairs alone. Baadi ma tells Vish that he promised Akshara he wouldn't leave her alone with the boy. Vish says that he couldn't say no to them. Baadi Ma says that is also right.. Im scared... she's scared already.. Daadi comes and asks whats the matter. Baadi Ma tells her. Daadi tells them not to worry.

Dhaniya comes to Varsha. They are hiding behind the door. Naitik and Akshara are sitting. Naitik starts talking and saying her house is very nice. Akshara says nothing. Naitik says that your bhabhi says that you don't like films.. you were shocked.. that was a lie right? He smiles. Akshara is shocked at that. Naitik notices. (wow he's such a nice personnn!! awwhh!) He says that he is not old minded, he doesn't care if she watches movies. His sister loves Movies, Daada Ji doesn't like thing like this though.. but.. he stops. He sees that Akshara is fidjeting with her dupatta. Naitik tries to talk but Akshara doesn't say anything. Naitik says that if you stay quiet like this.. Im going to think that you don't want to get married to me. Varsha and Dhaniya behind the door plead to Akshara to say something (to themselves). Naitik says leave it.. you don't have to answer my questions. Ask me something. But please don't sit there silently. Please say something. Akshara doesn't, she looks worried. Naitik sighs. he gets up. He says he doesn't think that she wants to talk to him, its alright, lets go back. Akshara doesn't move. Naitik leaves and meets Varsha at the door. Varsha looks at him. He leave. Varsha comes and tells Akshara what she did, that poor guy tried to talk to you and you didn't reply to him at all.

Naitik comes downstairs and sits down beside his mom. Daadi asks him if they spoke as he came down early. Naitik says yes they spoke (awh poor guy, akshara didn't say anything to him ๐Ÿ˜”) Naitik's mom asks Naitik what happened. Did you like Akshara? Naitik whispers to her, come home and I'll tell you. Naitik's dad says that they will take their leave now and will phone them. Baadi Ma says that they haven't eaten anything. Naitik's mom says that they will be coming and going anyway and they would love to come and taste Varsha's food.

Akshara comes downstairs crying. She goes to Daadi. Daadi asks what happened. Akshara explains what happened. She says she knows that they will say no. Varsha says that Akshara was really scared. Akshara tells Daadi that she was scared that she would say something wrong. She turns and sees that Baadi ma, Vish and the rest of the family is there. Daadi says that Akshara was probably scared thats why.. Vish leaves. Akshara has tears in her eyes and Baadi Ma does too. She goes to Akshara puts her hand on her head and leaves. Akshara tells Daadi that both her parents left without saying anything, she knows that they are sad and disappointed. I know that because of me they will have to be emberassed because of me.

Vish and Badi Ma come to their room. Baadi ma tries to tell Vish that it is not Akshara's fault.. Vish says that isn't Akshara the daughter that we are so proud of her? Why does our daughter have to go through all this pain? And me have to sit here at watch. Why? Baadi Ma says that this is what society is. Vish says that he has now seen what customs are. Daadi comes and consoles and explains to Vish. She tells him that everyone makes mistakes. She says have faith in god. See how you have found an amazing daughter in law? You will find a son-in-law that is one in a million.

Shaurya and Varsha are in their room. Shaurya tells Varsha that they should be with Akshara. She needs someone. He says lets go. Akshara is sitting on her bed with tears in her eyes. Shaurya and Varsha come. Shaurya tries to joke.  Akshara looks away and is sad. Shaurya tries to cheer Akshara up. He says that lets go watch a Hrithik Roshan film. Shaurya says that he feels empty if his sister doesn't argue with him at least 4 times a day. Akshara starts crying. Shaurya tells her to stop crying and tries to chill her up, Akshara laughs. AKshara says that Varsha is right.. Shaurya is very filmy. Akshara tells Varsha that Naitik's family will surely say no. Shaurya says that do you think that Naitik will say no just because you didn't say anything? Shaurya cracks a joke about how Varsha is always talking. Shaurya says that he can not stand to see his sisters sad face. Anshu comes eating a big bowl of halwa. He finally makes Akshara laugh.

Its morning. Everyone is downstairs. Daadi and Akshara are talking. Akshara tells Daadi that she screwed up everything. Baadi Ma and Vish come. THey call Varsha and Akshara. Vish tells Akshara that your sister in now your bhabhi. She runs around all day and works in the kitchen but she has forgotten that exams are coming up. Varsha looks up, a smile coming to her face. Baadi Ma and Vish says that from tomorrow you both are going to collage. Vish leaves smiling.

Daadi tells Baadi Ma that he is very proud of her son.

PRECAP
Shankri Tai tells Baadi Ma, Daadi, Choti Ma and Gopi daadi that Naitik wants to meet Akshara and that to alone.

THIS UPDATE IS EXCURSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS, DO NOT COPY TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE!

Pressing that thank you button or commenting would make me happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u hun and I will be back.
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Update Written! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sorry its so late!
Nikasha. thumbnail
Fabulous update Payal!

I'm so happy you won your tournament!๐Ÿค—

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor๐Ÿ˜Š
waterlily_126 thumbnail
thank you so much for doing the update and making it look so beautiful.. it made my day (after long long day of tiredness)๐Ÿค—
purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on your tounrnament and thanks for teh update!!
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...
and Congrats to you!!!
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for the nice update

congrats for winning the tournament๐Ÿ‘

poor akshra did not utter a word in fear