DOTW: Why r u waiting for IPL

Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys....

IPL...the indian premier league...which created waves across the world is back again....

so here's the post where u can describe y u r eagerly waiting for IPL
because in the hot hot summer only ipl cames as a relief , other wise its boring and usual going to native places and stuff, ipl is much cooler
i think this time il will not be so-so success as previous.

Amidst, work and studies, IPL brought us all together and we all had a great time watching it together at home.... it was really entertaining last time around - the entertainment on the feild.......n yeah, i hope to see the same atmosphere this time around =)

because  the hot hot and beautiful preity zinta and preity team
i love preity
best of luck preity
because it was awesome last year and so much fun to watch! 😊

dhy creat history in cricket.. T20 format is newayz more popular dhn any other format....😳

ooh m waiting for IPL for many reasons.............
first of all 20-20 r too much interesting n worth watching.......
then i luv Cricket...n it brings my all fav cricketers together................n m waiting coz last time my fav Kolkata lose very badly..so i want this time to see them with the trophy..............n ofcourse i m egarly waiting to see my SRK dancing at the club hose KARBO LARBO JITBO RE.....
becos iits cool and the T20 is more worth than other formats

i had great fun and excitement watching IPL, and the main reason is that to see ma SRK,love him loadzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot.