Frequent Posters

BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oooooooo my 2 fav women together, i jus squeeze in middle
~*shaili*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
anitas a daarling! they must be discusing sumthin 'imp' ..or sum imp common costar who happenz to be one of themz ahem ahem
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*shaili*~

anitas a daarling! they must be discusing sumthin 'imp' ..or sum imp common costar who happenz to be one of themz ahem ahem

oh would love to hear that convo😆, maybe somethin like this

Shweta - hey Anita, how u doin, hows Eijaz's lips😆 i mean hows Eijaz
Anita -  i don know Shweta, u seen him more than me these last couple months😭😭 if u see him, tell him to give his gf a call😭😭
Shweta - oh ok Anita, hey he really is a wonderful dancer,(now she hummin zara zara touch me in her head), he should off came on Dancin Queen😆😆😆
Anita - Shweta ji are u mad, there is a certain contestant here who would scare him,
Shweta - oh yeah forgot bout that, "kaun"
Anita - hello she in same row as us😆 a "source"
Shweta - ewwwwwwww her, that true, i heard she was to be Eijaz's co - star in his next film😆😆😆
Anita - oh no she isnt, it was bad enough watchin him lip kiss another woman, go around semi - naked with that woman on a beach, seein pics them in uncomfortable posistion on beach but the last straw was watchin them perform in Dubai, seriously Shweta why was i busy in Dancin queen and i could off done all that, instead that other woman😭
Shweta - em Anita, that women was me😃
Anita - well , well, well i don know what ur laughin at, Sambhavna also wants to attack u😆

Shweta and Anita both then run and hide to discuss more off Mr Khan behind closed doors and no flys on wall😭.
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha 🤣
~*shaili*~ thumbnail
😳
This content was originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

oh would love to hear that convo😆, maybe somethin like this

Shweta - hey Anita, how u doin, hows Eijaz's lips😆 i mean hows Eijaz
Anita -  i don know Shweta, u seen him more than me these last couple months😭😭 if u see him, tell him to give his gf a call😭😭
Shweta - oh ok Anita, hey he really is a wonderful dancer,(now she hummin zara zara touch me in her head), he should off came on Dancin Queen😆😆😆
Anita - Shweta ji are u mad, there is a certain contestant here who would scare him,
Shweta - oh yeah forgot bout that, "kaun"
Anita - hello she in same row as us😆 a "source"
Shweta - ewwwwwwww her, that true, i heard she was to be Eijaz's co - star in his next film😆😆😆
Anita - oh no she isnt, it was bad enough watchin him lip kiss another woman, go around semi - naked with that woman on a beach, seein pics them in uncomfortable posistion on beach but the last straw was watchin them perform in Dubai, seriously Shweta why was i busy in Dancin queen and i could off done all that, instead that other woman😭
Shweta - em Anita, that women was me😃
Anita - well , well, well i don know what ur laughin at, Sambhavna also wants to attack u😆

Shweta and Anita both then run and hide to discuss more off Mr Khan behind closed doors and no flys on wall😭.

lollzzzzzzzzzz

i pick up from u
shveta-welll if ur so sad why din u take up bhavra
anita-thatz coz my bf is very possessive about me n doesn want me to show even my finger😳
shveta-ohhhh...anyway m getting his call..can u wait for a while..
anitaz sad
shveta-hiii eijjoooooo darling
eijaz-ah shveta cn  plz give ur phone to anita..don know why jaanz cell is off!
jus den sam comes der
sam-aahh give me d phone! i will claim u using a handsome guy to win d show! dats chesting..stop the politics!!
sam-hello eijaz
eijaz-oh sam..sorry sorry did i do anythin? m so sorry i will press ur feet if u wnt
sam-ohh i love u..jus do 1 thing..VOTE FOR ME
anita-look who sayz there shouldnt be politics😆
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*shaili*~

😳

lollzzzzzzzzzz

i pick up from u
shveta-welll if ur so sad why din u take up bhavra
anita-thatz coz my bf is very possessive about me n doesn want me to show even my finger😳
shveta-ohhhh...anyway m getting his call..can u wait for a while..
anitaz sad
shveta-hiii eijjoooooo darling
eijaz-ah shveta cn  plz give ur phone to anita..don know why jaanz cell is off!
jus den sam comes der
sam-aahh give me d phone! i will claim u using a handsome guy to win d show! dats chesting..stop the politics!!
sam-hello eijaz
eijaz-oh sam..sorry sorry did i do anythin? m so sorry i will press ur feet if u wnt
sam-ohh i love u..jus do 1 thing..VOTE FOR ME
anita-look who sayz there shouldnt be politics😆

😆 i cant imagine Eijaz pressins Sam's feet,😆 Anita hahahahahahahahahaha, ok i cont u now.

Anita  is walkin around the dancin queen sets nervously lookin at her phone
Anita - thinkin to herself, Eijaz jaanu call me, yes me, yes ur gf, not ur co- star or a SOURCE, me ur cute and innocent gf😳
suddenly she gets a tap on her shoulders, she turns in horror, it is Sambhavna and she is wearin a tshirt with EIJOO I LUV U on it😆
Sambhavna - hi Anita, how u like my tshirt
Anita - huh false advertisin, u will seriously stoop to any level to win this show
Sambhavna- i cant help if all sexy men find me attactive hehehehe am the best
Anita - is that the 2 jokes off the century in 1, men find u attractive and u the best, anyway am not worried my Eijoo will only vote for me cause am his fav girl😳
then Shweta pops in,
Shweta - Sambhavna, u know Anita is the only woman Eijaz loves and i am the only woman who he kisses onscreeen and parades around semi - naked on a beach with, go get another man and leave Eijoo alone.
Sambhavna - u 2 maybe the only ppl Eijoo does that too but he said am best dancer ever in the world, so nanananananana
suddenly there is a big fight, Anita is shoutin, he said am best, Shweta is shoutin, he said am best, Sambhavna is shoutin, he said am best, suddenly Eijaz comes to collect Anita, he see's the fight goin on and he calms them down
Eijaz - 1stly Anita, my jaan ki jaan, u best at everythin😳, 2ndly Shweta ur best in a swimmin costume and 3rdly Sambhavna ur best at at at at at at , can i phone a friend😆
Sambhavna - oh forget it am fed up with all Anita's friends phonin and votin and she walks off angry,......
Anita and Shweta give themselves a hi5, we did it, we did it😆

CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
NO OTHA WORDS TO XPRESS
~*shaili*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

😆 i cant imagine Eijaz pressins Sam's feet,😆 Anita hahahahahahahahahaha, ok i cont u now.

Anita  is walkin around the dancin queen sets nervously lookin at her phone
Anita - thinkin to herself, Eijaz jaanu call me, yes me, yes ur gf, not ur co- star or a SOURCE, me ur cute and innocent gf😳
suddenly she gets a tap on her shoulders, she turns in horror, it is Sambhavna and she is wearin a tshirt with EIJOO I LUV U on it😆
Sambhavna - hi Anita, how u like my tshirt
Anita - huh false advertisin, u will seriously stoop to any level to win this show
Sambhavna- i cant help if all sexy men find me attactive hehehehe am the best
Anita - is that the 2 jokes off the century in 1, men find u attractive and u the best, anyway am not worried my Eijoo will only vote for me cause am his fav girl😳
then Shweta pops in,
Shweta - Sambhavna, u know Anita is the only woman Eijaz loves and i am the only woman who he kisses onscreeen and parades around semi - naked on a beach with, go get another man and leave Eijoo alone.
Sambhavna - u 2 maybe the only ppl Eijoo does that too but he said am best dancer ever in the world, so nanananananana
suddenly there is a big fight, Anita is shoutin, he said am best, Shweta is shoutin, he said am best, Sambhavna is shoutin, he said am best, suddenly Eijaz comes to collect Anita, he see's the fight goin on and he calms them down
Eijaz - 1stly Anita, my jaan ki jaan, u best at everythin😳, 2ndly Shweta ur best in a swimmin costume and 3rdly Sambhavna ur best at at at at at at , can i phone a friend😆
Sambhavna - oh forget it am fed up with all Anita's friends phonin and votin and she walks off angry,......
Anita and Shweta give themselves a hi5, we did it, we did it😆

lollsss i agree wid eijaz on anita bein d best..n for sam poor he..wanted to phone a friend..lollllz.

i don feel like ending it..soi i cont..
sam making master plan..opp sorry MONSTER PLAN
sam *in her small head* - hhhmmmm next time i have to act that i've broken my leg..then i will pretend that i don want to say it..but i will say something like 'jeetuji ab koi excuse nai chalega..m not well..but thats ok'..will get both sympathy n marks..hehe!!
i think i should take acting classes...but kisse..
just then she spots eijaz anita leaving..wid eijaz hiding behind anita..poor guy..she was scared of being stranded on d way..u know by whom😆
 but sams evil eyes spot him n she jumps on him just like she did on madhavan😆
eijaz-aaaanitaaaaaaa bacchaaaaaooooo
sam-aaj tumhe mujhse koi nai bacha sakta
anita calls shveta for help...
both try to pull her off eijaz but two petite girls lifting sum1 like sam doest help..does it?
suddenly anita gets an idea..she just says
anita-oh jeetuji ur already here.
sam instantly gets up n starts cramming her learnt dialogue ' jeetuji ab koi excuse nai chalegam not well..but its ok...'
the other three start laughing n sam stamps her foot on d ground in irritation n actually hurts her foot bad
eijaz-oh now it will look more authentic..he says tyhat holds anitaz hands..n runs outside with ehre..scared of a second POUNCE😆
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
😆 poor Eijoooooooooo😆😆😆

i will try and think next episode off Dancin Queen, when am more alert