Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

New Promo-12thMarch The fight -Wrttn updt

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
They show the scene where Naitik talks with Akshara saying that Before giving my decision i thought of talking to u

Voice Over said- socha tha hoga Pyar Ka Ehsas!!

But then they show the argument and which is heard by Gaytri, Rajshri and Also Rashmi as it becomes serious....

So finally the promo is also out!! Little extended version!!

Luv,

Shagun😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
maybe its a not ploy after all............

man i so sad yaar......now they are going to drag this whole thinggggggg
sweet_shagun thumbnail
I guess it wud be interesting to see how and why they agree for their marriage!

Luv,

Shagun
ria1986 thumbnail
please please please post the video for the promo
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

so what i predicted was right...its not a ploy afterall

thanx for the promo.....but it was cute seeing NaKsh fight even in the fight i could see deep love for each other...now this whole thing will be a drag for next week and the whole akshara family will flood udaipur with tears and cry for their reputation and all to square one when rituraj rejected akshara now akshara will cry for naitik rejection...nothing changed all back to square one Edited by Mages - 15 years ago
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

so what i predicted was right...its not a ploy afterall

thanx for the promo.....but it was cute seeing NaKsh fight even in the fight i could see deep love for each other...now this whole thing will be a drag for next week and the whole akshara family will flood udaipur with tears and cry for their reputation and all to square one when rituraj rejected akshara

yeah but then yaar ....we have seen the same thing again and again on tv........hate luv relationship........the same drama....

nwt vish and dadaji will come to know and worry abt their reputation and the same drama again.......

but i really hope its a ploy yaar........that wud be something fresh and new...if u know what i mean
Edited by serendipityusa - 15 years ago
-Maya- thumbnail
seems like the fight might be for real though the marriage'll be fixed..ya if so i agree with u guys it'll be again drag with Rajshri crying n falling ill with 101 degree fever..everyone taunts Akshara for arguing with Naitik n Vish'll run away to play hide n seek like before..same old Rithuraj style kahani..
so instead i really hope its a ploy of Naitik..i atleast hope they'll present things differently this time
Edited by -Maya- - 15 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: serendipityusa

yeah but then yaar ....we have seen the same thing again and again on tv........hate luv relationship........the same drama....

nwt vish and dadaji will come to know and worry abt their reputation and the same drama again.......

but i really hope its a ploy yaar........that wud be something fresh and new...if u know what i mean

i know yaar that love hate relationship we have seen so many times in TV especially on ekta serials which is very famous for this type of relationship....but there is one difference in this show that this little cute issue witll drag for a big big big time till they fall in love....and this small issue they will make it into a very big issue....and vish-dadaji reputation now thats for sure the next issue which will be a drag.....

yup even i hope to see something new and fresh.....
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Yaar its notthe same thing... its not any other over the top dramatic show it wud be interesting to see how they agre for marriage their love story wud begin post marriage... Initial fondness wud be der !!

Luv,

Shagun
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sweet_shagun

I guess it wud be interesting to see how and why they agree for their marriage!

Luv,

Shagun

i was thinking the same
it would b interesting defo.😉