Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 12th March 2009 - Written/Video/ Pic Update

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Update
For 12th March 2009 (Episode 44)

Video/Pic Update - Nipun97

Written Update

Hey Guys..... sorry about the delay...... computer problems...
Today's episode was cute.....
For second today I thought Anshuman would have ruined the fool proof plan....(when he ran to tell them i felt like slapping him)
But thank God for Shaurya..... Totally loved the cute scene between ShaVa.
I wish there had been a conversation between NaKsh today. Bechara Munna (Naitik) got as far as saying 'Hello'. The Pre Cap looks pretty good.... Can't wait to find out why NaKsh were shouting at each other.

Can't wait for tomorrows episode!!

Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any....

Anyway I hope you enjoy the update.

Today

Vish tells Omi to tell Bola to get the car out. Vish and Omi leave. Varsha goes over to clear the table when Shaurya asks her whether they are hiding anything. Varsha tells him that the Sari man is coming. Shaurya smiles and leaves. Badi thanks god that the guys left. Varsha aks Dadi if it was correct for them to do what they had done. Dadi replies,' Regardless of the fact if the alliance is sucessful, It is important for NaKsh to get to know each other therefore it is good for them to meet'. Suddenly Anshuman replies,' What??!!!! Akshara is going to meet Naitik?? Shaurya..... Father....!!!'. Anshu runs out (followed by Varsha) where he meet Shaurya.

Shaurya tells huim to calm down. Anshu explains that all the ladies made a plan for Naitik to see Akshara. Shaurya looks at Varsha and replies that he knew. Shaurya explains that he should stop calling Naitik, Naitik as he is much older and may become his Jija Ji. Shaurya walks over to Varsha and tells her that she was right about everything and it is a good thing that they are meeting each other. He expresses that he is worried about what people will say if outsiders see them together. Varsha explains that they have called Naitik and Family to the house so no-one will say anything and no outsiders will know. Anshuman very cheekily replies that he knows. Shaurya admits that Anshu is very smart. He humours Anshu by telling him that it is top secret and no one should find out. Anshu explains that he won't say anything at a price. Shaurya laughs at the fact that he is asking for a bribe. Anshu explains that he wants to go on the Men's day out to and that he is confused at the fact that they left him behind with the women. Shaurya agrees and reminds him to say nothing. Anshu agrees and runs towards the car. Shaurya truns to Varsha and asks her whether Akshara knows abot the meeting.

In Akshara's room; Akshara is lying on her bed studying. Dadi and Varsha walk in. Varsha laughs at the fact that Akshara is studying. Akshara explains that she is making study notes and that usually she should use Varsha's study notes to pass her exam but this year because Varsha's heart is somewhere else she will make the study notes. Varsha reminds Akshara that she will always need her tips before her exams. Varsha walks over to Akshara cupboard and pulls out a orange suit. Varsha tells Akshara expect advise says that she should wear this suit today. Confused Akshara asks if someone is coming today. Dadi explains that the Sari Man and a few guests. Akshara asks why she has to dress up. Dadi tells her that Badi had given orders to dress up. Dadi tells Varsha to get Akshara ready and then leaves. Akshara asks Varsha why does she feel like they are hiding something. Varsha replies that she can't help if Akshara feels that way. Akshara keeps asksing Varsha.

At Naitik house; Shankari Tai is complaining to Bhabhi Maa that Gayatri is taken her time and that they will miss out on the best Saris. Reshmi arrives. BM asks Reshmi where Naitik and Gayatri are. Reshmi relies that they are just coming and then asks about her hair. ST replies that she look lovely  and asks whether they have explained things to Naitik. BM explains that she will explain to him as soon as he comes. Naitik and Gayatri arrive. Reshmi tells  Naitik that he is glowing today as he is about to meet Bhabi (Akshara). Naitik tells BM not to call him Munna when they get to Akshara's house. Gayatri agrees and ST compliments him. ST reminds Gayatri that they should hurry as they have to pick Sari's. ST explains that she wants 5 sari's as she got them such a beautiful Bride. BM smiles and says that she will get 6 and she must be happy as she is getting Sari's from both sides. Naitik interrupts,' One minute, I don't understand. I'm going to meet Akshara so why are they talking about Sari's and why is the Sari man coming?'. Gayatri explains that they are hidding the meeting just like she is and that the Sari Man's arrive is just a way fro them to meet. ST explains that no father would want his daughter to meet the grrom several times before the alliance has been made. BM explains that it is important for him to meet Akshara. Naitik asks whether Akshara knows about the meeting. Gaytri explains that Badi has told Akshara. He asks whether she has a problem with meeting him. Reshmi explains thats he must be ask exicted as he is. ST to Gayatri laughs at the fact that her Munna (Naitik) looks like he has been waiting impateintly to meet his furture wife too. Naitik tells her not to say that as he hasn't agreed to the alliance yet.

Back at Akshara house; all the women are sitting around the Sari man laughing. Badi paces up and down waiting for Naitik and family to arrive. Dadi tells badi not to worry as they will arrive soon.

Break

ST and Naitik's family arrive. Badi gets happy and calls Choti over. They all greet each other. ST excusses herself and leave to look at the sari's. Badi explains that she has been wanting to meet BM for ages. Naitik and Reshmi arrive. Dadi asks Naitik how he is. He is about to reply when BM explains that her Munna is fine and he doesn't talk much. Badi laughs and says that Vish wasn't much of a talker. Dadi quotes a man who says its better to speak only goos things or they shouldn't talk at all. Badi asks Choti about Akshara. Choti explains that Varsha is with her. Badi suggest that Choti shows Naitik and Reshmi around the house. Reshmi tells her that she will show him the house as she has already seen it. Reshmi leads Naitik. Badi turns to BM and Gayatri and tells her that she thought it would be best for them to meet as they go and look at the Sari's and if they saw Naitik they would asks questions. They all agree and go inside.

Upstairs Akshara explains to Varsha that she is confused and wants to know what is happening. Varsha tells Akshara to stay still or hair will be ruined. Akshara asks again and why Varsha is getting her ready.  Varsha explains that it was Badi's orders and that some guests are coming. Akshara asks about the guest and tells her that knows Varsha is hiding something. Varsha finally gives in and explains that Naitik has come to see her again and that Badi wants Akshara to look her best.  Akshara gets worried and asks her why she wants told before. Varsha hears a sound and tells Akshara that she thinks they have arrived. Varsha runs off. Akshara asks herself why Badi called them. Akshara gets worried and runs out after Varsha. She runs into Naitik.

Break 
Varsha walks into Reshmi who is standing on one side. Reshmi laughs at the fact she left Naitik alone. they laugh and walk downstairs. The women are talking to the Sari man about Sari's when Reshmi and Varsha arrive. Dadi introduces Varsha to Naitiks family. She takes blessing from them.  BM agress that Varsha is very beautiful but she point out that they have forgotten to teach Varsha to cover her head. Dadi explains that they have kept there Bahu as a Beti and that they hope for same. They all sit in silence. BM laughs and says if only every mother would understand this. She explains if everyone thought the same then there would be no point of the maternal and the Paternal houses. They all laugh. They keep looking at the Sari's. The Sari Man asks what is up with the meeting today. ST tells her to keep his nose out. Reshmi wispers to Varsha that she wonders what is happening between Akshara and Naitik. They both look up.

Naitik looks at Akshara and says Hi.  

The End

Pre Cap

Naitik and Akshara argue. Badi tells Akshara off.

Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the awesome update Simmie! 😊

The epi was nice. I'm so glad that Shaurya supported Varsha afterall. Lolz I'm proud of him. Their small scene was cute. And Anshu scared me at first too. I thought Vish was going to find out but thank God he only told Shaurya. 😳

I'm glad everything went as per planned. The ladies of both families seem to be getting along well. That's nice.

Naitik was so cute when he approached Akshi. Can't believe they'll get into an argument tomorrow. Hopefully everything goes well.

Thanks for the update again.

-aisha
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much hun.....

tonight epi is going to be awesome I hope.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update ,Just a request,can you please some other color font because light green is kind off difficult to read..Hope you don't mind
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update simmie

Loved the way akshara came in front of naitik

but is it going to have a bad consequence?
.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tellybuff

Wonderful update ,Just a request,can you please some other color font because light green is kind off difficult to read..Hope you don't mind

I don't mind at all sweetums.... x 
I have changed the colour of the font..... Sorry I totally forgot that some may have problems reading.....

rahmath07 thumbnail

fanks 4 a gr8 update it luks reali gud cant wait 2 watch it