Dhruvi left some messages, read page 5

sunnkiised thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Guys, this is Anjali, and I am afraid I have some bad news. I have recently found out (today) that our Dhruvi had been in an car accident. She was driving home from school and a drunk driver ran into her. This happened Thrusday. I do not know all the specifics as her sister was in a hurry. She is stil in the hospital, in trauma. She has not waken up yet and it may be the fact that they are sediating her welly. Sorry I don't know all the terms either. What I do know is that some of her spinal disc are moved apart and once they wake her, they can fix it, she had bruises, tramuatic brain injuries (it think it means that her head hit the wheel hard and she bleed badly? πŸ˜•) And something other with her spleen and ribs -- I think one of them is crushed... At the site of the accident her vitals were not found and the peremedic thats she was a goner, but thank god they persued further and got her to the ER. She is responding to the medication, but she is not waking up, the doctor figured she should have awoken by sunday, but she hasn't. Her family is really worried so they need your help, please pray for Dhruvi's recovery. I know she was sort of silent and quite, but she's a really nice girl, and once she is better, you may even get the chance to know her. So like I said please pray for my friend. As soon as I find out more, I will keep updating. If you wish to wirte her "get well" greetings, feel free to do so here. And whatever you may like to say. I will PM her this link once she is better, so she can read it. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Edited by diva*angel - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😭what is this??? Oh my god!!!!!!!!!That place is so unsafe. Her friends dates my friend.  And they always have those drunk driving accidents going on. If that is not the case then some railroad hitting car.

Dhruvi!!!😭😭 we love you and our prayers are with you! Get better hun! We have some serious gossiping to get done! 😭😭😭
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ong poor dhruvi this is a very unfortunate incident hope she gets well soon will pray 4 her
waterlily_126 thumbnail

i will pray for her

hope she gets well soon
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Inshallah everything will be fine. Hope she gets well soon
Lina400 thumbnail

I will pray for her , ur such a good friend then why not us , we will pray

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have prayed for her and I hope she gets well as soon as possible. I've never known her before but regardless, she will be in my prayers everyday. God is kind and he will do what is right. Let's be positive.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My prayers are with her... hope she will recover soon.. god bless her.
born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
InshAllah Ta Allah she will get well...!!! My all prayers are with her...!!! Don't worry...!!! She will be well soon..!! 
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i will surely pray for her...dont worry she'll be perfectly fine...i wish her a speedy recovery...hope she gets well soon!!