Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_woman thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Good Grief! I just got my computer back, it crashed, after a month. And this is the first thing I find out about after I log on. 

I am so happy to know Dhruvi is doing well! Hopefully, her recovery will be swift. Take Care Dhurvi! My thoughts are with you and your family.

And a huge - Thank you - to Anjali for taking the time to let me know by PM. And for posting this thread so we could all be kept aware as to Dhruvi's well being and progress. That was very kind of incrediably kind of you! gg~
-dhruvi thumbnail

Guys I really don't know what to say I am speechless. Wow, first of all thanks Anj for opening this thread for me, it was sweet of you. I just hope I didn't give some of you heart attacks. I don't know how this all happened all I know is that, watching your life about to end soon, sucks. I saw the stupid idoit coming at me and there was nothing I could do, I tried to swerve but it was too fast. Does that make sense I watched it happen slowly but it came at me fast? I don't know, I can't wrap my head around it myself, it gives me a headache, so I'll stop.

What does matter is that I am alive. Thank you God! And thank you guys! Bcz of your prayer, bcz everyone's prayers and wishes God heard you all and he gave me another chance. Another chance to live my life. I wish I can come and hug each and everyone of you and tell you all that I deeply and truely thank you. Thanks for praying for me and wishing for my health, for a speedy recovery which I am going through. Thank you for having faith in God to have me pull through this trauma. I want reply to each and every single one of our comments, but I don't think the doctor will let me sit up and type for that long. So I'll try my best to summarize.

Friends, please believe me when I say this. I really appreciate what you have all done for me. It was very sweet of you all to do this for me. I know some of you don't even know me and still prayed for me. And to even the ones that prayed anonyomously. Thank you all. You guys are true friends, each and everyone of you. And I love you guys for being here for me when I needed it the most. You guys are angels and thanks once more for all of this. I just cannot not say it enough!

Thanks for all your love,  support, and prayers. It means a lot to me and my family. I love you guys. Take care.  -Dhruvi❤️

Thanks again, for once last time. xoxo 😃
Edited by xobabiicakesz - 15 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
Hi, I'm Roshni, Dhruvi's sister and since she has to lay back down and rest in a few I'm doing this for her. And plus I would also like to say thanks, on behalf of not only her and  family, but also for myself, thanks so much for praying for her, I can't imagine a life without my sister, I still need her, so thanks for praying for her, now she can staywith me longer. 😊

If any of you are curious about our drunk bas***d *sorry excuse my language-- but I felt it was approriate* here's the info. Our guy is John (JC) McVay. He's 32 and is faced with two misdemeanor counts in Tampa, Florida. If convicted, faces six month of jail time plus some communtity service, probabtion, and a fine (not sure that amount). 

A Message from Dhruvi:

"I got of almost scratch free, plus or minus some bruises once I recover compared to all of those other DUI victims and I am thankful. I hate this guy only bcz he has the power to ruin someone else's life. And he should be stripped of that power. I don't hate him for what he did to me (I'll explain futher later on) but for the what he has the potential to do to someone else. So please do the me a favor, please don't drink and drive. It's not hard to do; I'm not asking you to not drink, drink if you wish, but please be responsible and grab a cab or friend to drive. Pleaseeee I beg you 😭 Don't make someone have to go through this it sucks. I got it easy compared to a few. Only a total of 12-13 days of hospital time (which seems like months!) others aren't so lucky and die or end up staying a month or more. I have some bruises and broken bones here and there but no organ failure, and nothing a little time won't heal. Others aren't that lucky so please. Don't DUI." --give or take some words.

My sister is the forgiving kind and she will forgive him but I can't. I am so pissed at that ...JERK! But this is about me. There is something else she wanted me to pass on to you guys.

"You know those live life quotes? Well till the accident they meant something cute to put up on my profile on myspace, aim, facebook, IF etc. Till you come near death experience, it's hard to really take that quote literally. But friends believe me when I say this too, life is short, you never know when your last moment will be. (I'm sorry if I am depressing anyone). But seriously, smile all that you can --every moment--cherish the little things --they matter the most. Truely forgive and forget, you don't want to die holding grudges or with a frown on your face. Be the best you can and achieve what you want. Do everything you want to do in life and never regret. If you do something wrong, take it as if your did those things for the right reasons. I can tell you much else, but this. If I have upset anyone here on IF offended or anything. Please forgive me. I don't mean any harm. I just want live the rest of my life happy knowing my presence made someone smile instead of angry." ---give or take some word again.

Awe, she means that seriously. Please forgive. She has such a sweet heart, I'm sure if she done something bad, it was accidental. If you give her a second chance you'll come to love her.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I love you Dhruvi jaan!😭 so glad you are okay!

-dhruvi thumbnail
Now I'll answer some concerns or questions posted by a few. *Dhruvi's answer if quoted.  
Perfangel5655: "ily Fatima. Thanks so much and I promise when I come home Tuesday I'll finish gossiping"

Sonu4ever & Minali: "ily you too and thank you so much. I'm sure he will"

SuhaniSonia: "I don't know honey. But it sucks. I think I finally understand why doctors make the worst patients, even though I am not one yet I think I know why. They want to treat people not be treated. But anways thanks boo, ily. I missed you too and IF; and no your the sweetest :D"

neetusidhu: We are in US, it happened in Florida. 

sonam_s: "Awe, you're soo sweet, thank you soooo much angel" 

adventure_gurl: "Observing sucks, but I know it's for the best. Thanks for the wishes" Read the Ledger, or any other local newspaper. I don't think this will be printed nationally, bcz there a plently of dui's everwhere.

fire_woman: "GG, you're are like one of my bffs on here, thanks so much for all those PMs and the sweet little things you say. I love you for all that. Thanks for being here. ily jann"

And to everyone else who else posted a reply on this thread. Thanks soooo much. I truely love you all for it. Sorry I cannot each reply to you all, but you guys are amzing. Thanks so much.😃🤗

-dhruvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I love you Dhruvi jaan!😭 so glad you are okay!

Aweee Fatima, I loveeeee you sooo much too.
Don't cry, I'm fine now. I'm getting better everday, so smile 😃
Thanks sooo much Jannu. ily sooo 🤗
-dhruvi thumbnail
Ps. The PMs are coming. I'm replying to them slowly and whenever I can. Take care 😃
sunnkiised thumbnail

Your welcome Dhruvi, anytime, just glad you're okay.

Missed to tons pal 😭
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Dhruivi jaani.🤗

Dhruvi i can fully imagine how u felt at that moment, the way u described it, but let's not relive that bad moment again, just dont think about it, it'll only bring bad memoried back and make u feel bad  

It feels so great to know that u are recovering. 😃
Thanks to you Roshni for sharing ur thoughts. I agree with whatever u said.
I'd only say " Forgive but dont forget" God is the better and greater judge to all this.
We can only thank God to have find our Dhruvi back.
If i understood right, the guy got punished with ONLY 6 months of jail ??? How is that possible he should be punished more 😡😡😡. Like i said God will punish him better 😡
Anyways lets' not talk about that guy. I agree with you , people should not drive when they are drunk. Besides i'd say that people can drink, but is it "good" to drink senseless ??? Religion apart ( because in mine it's forbidden ). I mean what sort of "pleasure" can it give ??? If u are not able to stay concious ??

Ok i'll stop my philosophy, I agree on whatever u said Roshni. 😊
God gives u strenght to face all this.

A Big jaddoo ki jhappi to both of u 🤗

Like u said let's not talk about sad things, let's be thankful to God for Dhruvi's speedy recovery. 😊

Love ya Dhruvi, take care of yourself. God Bless you.

Humera. 🤗🤗

Edited by sonu4ever - 15 years ago