Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi dear,

do you know Mohit's birthdate.....Please tell me I am curious.....

see you.....

luv
chilly
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
ok can any1 tell me plz that in uk and in india are the episodes same as in do they air at the same time or in uk the epi's are behind my few weeks or months?

plz sum1 from uk who has star plus help me plzzzzzzzzzzz

plz sum1 tnx
divyankadevrais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello guys can u tell me why the hell no repeats for chehra wich was before aired everyday at 5:00pm evening INDIA has been removed and if so when is its repeat telecasted or is there no repeat at all???????WHY WHY dat bidaai has 3 time repeat and kis desh mei.... also 2 repeats????and chehra not even once so ppl who sleep early shoulndt see it or wat???😡😡CREATIVES PLZ DO THINK

i probably think they do this so that they can grab viewers and force ppl to live other serials at dat time slot and come to watch only CHEHRA at ten thirty itself or else no viewing again ....FOR TRPS😳                 BUT DIS WILL BE LOOSS for them coz ppl tend to see more repeats dan original telecasts ..BUT I APPRECIATE  star one which intiated with ad dat all shows will have repeat telecast for ppl comfort👏⭐️                                      
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE REPEAT TELECAST TIME FOR CHEHRA..I THINK THE SHOW IS AT 5.30..WHEN IS THE REPEAT TELECAST OF THE SAME???
~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: beena_jon

KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE REPEAT TELECAST TIME FOR CHEHRA..I THINK THE SHOW IS AT 5.30..WHEN IS THE REPEAT TELECAST OF THE SAME???

the only time it repeats is 4:00 in the morning //thats the only time it repeats...

Regards,
Lovely