Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update- March 16th 09

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR MONDAY, MARCH 16th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE :CLICK HERE (by -nipun97- )

Hey guys! Its Payal and Im on March Break! woohoo! 😃
Well.. because of the new shows Yeh Rishta is back to a half an hour. *sigh* But good news today! Naitik says YES! woohoo!

TODAY

Varsha and Dhaniya are in the kitchen making food. Rashmi comes. Rashmi starts helping with the food. They have a converstaion about Naitik and Akshara. Rashmi asks Varsha to tell her about Akshara.

Naitik comes downstairs. Naitik looks angry-ish. He tells his mom "come mom, its getting late" Naitik's mom says that they just came. Naitik says okay, than I will go. Bhabhi Ma says that okay they will go. They go. Everyone looks worried. Akshara is on the balcony, she looks sad. Badi Ma notices.

Badi Ma and AKhsara are in Akshara's room. Badi Ma asks Akshara what happened. Didn't you apologize? Badi Ma scolds Akshara. She tells her that girls have to bow in front of boys. She says that Akshara never listens to her. Akshara has tears in her eyes. Varsha is by the door. Badi Ma leaves with tears in her eyes. Akshara is crying. Varsha goes in and cansoles her. Akshara says that she didn't do anything, she even apologized. She says that Naitik was talking so rudly to her. Varsha tells her that whatever she did, she did right. Akshara says that doesn't matter, what had to happen.. happened.

Naitik is playing video games at home. Mohit tells Naitik that he finally found someone that is equal to him. Mohit says that everyone usually does what he wants. Naitik says that Akshara was very stubborn. He says that everyone knows that Katrina is better than Aishwarya. Mohit says that it isn't about Aish or Katrina. Naitik lost the game he was playing and mohit laughs at him.

Badi Ma says that she doesn't think this rishta will happen. They met two times and faught to times. Vish, Omi Kaka, Anshu and Shaurya return home. Anshu is tired from going out so Choti Ma goes to put him to bed. Vish asks Badi Ma what happened because she looks lost and worried. Omi kaka says that he thought that they would enjoy the day as they were all away, but I guess she missed Vish. Vish says that there seems to be something else. Daadi Says no theres nothing like that.

BREAK

Varsha told Shaurya what happened today. Varsha and Shaurya argue about guys and girls. Varsha starts crying. Varsha says that if you don't like me than why did you marry me? Shaurya says that he didn't know before. Varsha tells him that she now sees how much you love me. She leaves crying. Shaurya is sad.

Everyone is in the dining table. Vish tells them about his day. Vish says that next time they will all go together.

the phone rings. Dhaniya comes and says that its someone named Singhania. Omi kaka says that that is Naitik's family. Badi Ma gets up. Vish tells her to sit, he will go get it. Baadi ma whispers to Choti Ma saying that they probably called to say no. Badi ma excuses herself and goes to Vish. They all follow.

BREAK

Vish is on the phone. He speaks saying yes, okay, sure. He says bye and puts down the phone. Vish is quiet. He turns around with a serious face. Everyone is worried. Vish looks at Akshara. He smiles and says that they said YES to Akshara. Everyone is happy. Vish congratulates everyone. Badi Ma is very happy.

Everyone at Naitik's house is happy. They hug each other. Naitik takes blessings from everyone. Dada Ji says that he liked the girl from the begining it was only Naitik that took so long. The men leave. Naitik and Mohit are still there. The women give Naitik hugs. They leave. Naitik and Mohit are alone. Mohit asks him why he said yes. Naitik says that he was the one that said that she will be equal to him. Mohit says that thats the only reason? Naitik says no theres one more reason. Naitik leaves.

Akshara pulls Varsha to the balcony. Akshara says that she is very confused. why did he say yes? Varsha says that he probably is fida over you!

PRECAP

Akshara says that everyone waited for naitik's answer but no one asked her about the wedding.
Naitik tells his family that he wants to hear a yes from her.

Pressing the thank you button or Commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you sooooo much for the lovely update! Seems like a great epi! Looking forward to watching it! :D
-Maya- thumbnail
thanx a lot Payal for the wonderful n fast update..ya indeed it was a gr8 epi
t3ej thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks 4 the brilliant update, finally a gud epi after ages.😃
zackg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update, finally  some good news :)
desilife4eva thumbnail
sweeeeeeet!!!! lol i m reallllllyyy starting to love this showww even more!! thanQ
ishuu thumbnail
thank u sooooooo much for the fast update. keep it up. i love ur work
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Payal, thanks a ton dear. I missed the last part as I had to go out for something inportant.
but that was so interesting
even I am confused as to how naitik said yes.
poor akshara, no one asked her if she wanted to get married to naitik.
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Hi Payal,
Thank u for the update.Iam away from home so culdn't see yesterday's episode but because of ur update didn't miss any thing. 😊