Posted: 14 years ago
I use garlic powder, first i take stick of butter, let it melt  then once its not so warm add little salt and garlic powder. I take brush to apply. Tale whole loaf of italian/french bread. cut in slice of bread, apply with brush on slices. Then put and wrap the foil around and bake in oven for few mins according to your taste of hard/soft bread.
I have a great recipe for Garlic Bread. Take a stick of Italian Baguette Bread. To make the garlic butter. In a dish take about four - five tablespoons of margarine or butter. Add 3 large cloves of garlic grated, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1 teaspoon of cajun spice (blend of lal mirch, ground geera, onion powder works too). Mix together and. Cut baguette bread into thick slices and spread with the garlic butter. Broil at 500 degrees for two minutes and then turn slices over and broil for another two minutes. Enjoy!!
Originally posted by diamondgirl148

I have a great recipe for Garlic Bread. Take a stick of Italian Baguette Bread. To make the garlic butter. In a dish take about four - five tablespoons of margarine or butter. Add 3 large cloves of garlic grated, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1 teaspoon of cajun spice (blend of lal mirch, ground geera, onion powder works too). Mix together and. Cut baguette bread into thick slices and spread with the garlic butter. Broil at 500 degrees for two minutes and then turn slices over and broil for another two minutes. Enjoy!!

sounds yum .. i'll try this .. i love the taste of cajun spices