Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

herakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
no....they still have to show what is sooo fishy about niam......and i also hope they show adi and namrata....and their BABY!!.....which i hope namrata must have delivered by now!!....it is not an elephant's baby u noe!!..Hahaha.........
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha..i know! i was asking because i am supposed to do the written updates on monday and tuesday but i watch the videos on youtube, and the person taht uploads them on there told me that its over.
heena33 thumbnail
yes guys even i  iam waiting .😔can som one please tell me whts going on? i hv read tht chehra is replaced with santaan ,so when will be santaan telecast
bargav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys its over  the final episode was a 2 hr episode which was telecasted on sunday from 12pm-2pm in the afternoon
poo6856 thumbnail
What a ridiculous ending like KSBKBT.........i wonder what these showmakers are upto.......why would they want to end in the middle of nowhere? It's not even recession in their industry as they are always replacing shows.................

What do you all have to say about this?
mistrymachine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone please post the last episode or atleast an update
attihyder thumbnail
honestly this si so stupid.. can u guys give me the site where i can watch the last episode of santaan which was on sunday... thnx
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so what happened in the last episode?
watsonmamu thumbnail

Today's episode looked like the serial is over! There was a reunion and everything seemed to end.....is it really over? I thought it would go on to till the end of March....but I guess not!