Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
koolsadhu1000 (Sorry don't know your name 😳) I completely agree with you! You've made some great points definitely!

-Mahi

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

koolsadhu1000 (Sorry don't know your name 😳) I completely agree with you! You've made some great points definitely!

-Mahi

Thanks Mahi............ All these r purely my private opinions ......I was fully prepared for Aamir fans to jump on me and tear me to shreds .πŸ˜† Name is Madhu.
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Haha! I guess everyone pick side based on which actor they like best :) But I truly think both of them are as 'bad' as the other. If one's saying something it doesn't mean the other sitting there quiet.. They're allowed to say what they mean.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Thanks Mahi............ All these r purely my private opinions ......I was fully prepared for Aamir fans to jump on me and tear me to shreds .πŸ˜† Name is Madhu.

Hi Madhu,

πŸ˜† That might have happened if the topic was new, now it's a bit old, so people aren't as excited about it 😳

-Mahi
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
wow!!!! 

shah rukh khan  versus  Aamir khan...lol

aap logoun ne tho rai ka parbath bana daala yaar...... made mountain out of a mole......

they both got patch up yaar..... maloom nahi kya ? it's all publicity stunt
nothing more than that....

garam tav ve mein roti tho har koi sek leta hai .... bas yahi hua hai
zyada se zyada rotiyan sekhi gayi hain πŸ˜†

anyway nice conversations I enjoyed reading it.....  πŸ‘ kudos  and applauds to both the fans......

hats off  to anon  author of this thread .....  anon  thankzz for the wonderfull thread  yaar

I enjoyed  the conversations among both the fans.... 

Edited by thambu - 15 years ago
Katy_AZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Well , You're right!

I guess its just Aamir's sheer jealousy or plausibly his apprehensive nature !!

I don't rebuff  the fact that Aamir is a good actor , yes he is a palmary actor , But having said that , it's so very boorish of him to pass on such comments ...

Well , it could be his point of view , but I'm sure you can say  it in a better way!! And if you say that its his nature , then I guess he has to change it , as, he is in such a profession where an individual has to find a middle ground , and keep aside his/her ego problems !

The constant verbal attack on SRK , is just so very rude...And thanks o SRK , he takes it in a light manner , rather than just making it a big issue....

You may  be an incredible actor or an incredible person in your own field , but at the end of the day all what matter is Your Kind and Sweet Nature and gesticulate !!!
And , this has proved to be a very strong point in SRK's life !! And I look upto to him for the same!😊

In my point of view , It indeed shows Aamir's level of comfort which perhaps counts in minus...

Why can't he just be happy with his own accolades? Why does he have to just time and again worry about SRK's past , present and future  ! He himself is a very good actor and should just  concentrate on his work!!

I wish Aamir stops this nonsense !!!

Sorry if I hurt any one , but then its just my point of view !😊

And , A Great Rant Anon !πŸ˜‰

Thanks

Vidya😊

I dunno why don't these actors just start cooperating instead of bashing & leg pulling
That presents an "incomfortable " they have for others😳
I agree with u sis
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ