Rules & Announcements

Regarding Comments in TB: Pls Chk

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Friends,

Hope you are all doing good!! I am making this post to address a very important that we have been noticing in the forum for quite sometime now!!

As you know, India-Forums' online hub, Telly buzz has gotten very popular and we have all from the television industry going thro' the stories posted daily. Starting from the actors themselves to production houses to channels, and even by many other media organizations, our stories are read by all and sundry.

But of late, there has been a trend seen in the comments being posted in the articles wherein certain members always try to disrupt the atmosphere and either end up spamming the story with their senseless comments, or they end up writing some derogatory and abusive comments that does not look good at all to the eyes of people reading it… We have been keeping quiet till now, because we wanted to keep the Forum rules separate from Telly Buzz comments.

But thanks to certain group of members, we are being forced to warn the members and even BAN them for posting all the nonsensical comments in the stories.

Well, this is to inform all the members of India-Forums that whoever is found spamming or even abusing a particular actor or any celebrity in open in the TB comments zone will be served a staright BAN.. I will be talking to Vijay to provide a Report Option for Telly Buzz stories too, but please whoever sees such derogatory comments in the stories, please do inform the dev team members on time so that necessary action can be taken…

Friends, you all have been the lifeline of India-Forums, and we have always doted on your for all the support and co-operation needed for the site's success. We here request all of you to keep the comments in the Telly Buzz stories clean so that it is fun reading them.

Remember, many production houses and channels diligently go thro the comments made in the stories to get a hold on what the viewers like and dislike. And frankly speaking, it looks pathetic when they sight such horrible comments in such a family forum… Hope you all understand the seriousness of the issue and stop this at once..

Otherwise, don't blame us when we take serious action like Ban or warning rise…

Regards

Sree

IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanku so much sree!! it was really needed!

n yes i informed u today only abt parul's TB article..so thanks for deleting those comments !! appreciate it!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u very much Sree.....

this was indeed needed cause all those fight for nothing needs to stop,in fact I am so scared to post comment thinking some fans may get me wrong or not get what I'm trying to say and some members just come up with some horrible comment about actor who is only doing what he has being told to do.
Edited by _angel_ - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you so much, Sree! This was needed since a LONG time now! Ppl have been going WAY too far in the comments sections with their abuses, ugly language and spamming.
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx sree!!! this was really needed
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks this was really needed. And i know this action is initiated because of the Shilpa Article. But its a nice decision !!! 😊
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks It wa sNeeded Shree thank u so much!

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sree for the information
ashwitha thumbnail
Thanks Sree...This was really needed
islandgirl007 thumbnail
Finally !! Thanks so much...Hope it works though..because people who want to create trouble will always find a way...But thanks a lot !!!