Regarding Comments in TB: Pls Chk - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
thank you so much it was really needed. I too don't like some of the comments that my fellow friends members post in the TB. I say if you don't like certain actor/actress then why even bother reading that actor/actress's TB article??? I like Piyush Sahdev and when I find some people posting negative comments on his articles it really hurts me a lot as a fan, now wonder how it will feel if Piyush himself read this....and this is just an example that I wanted to refer here.

I also think you shouldn't allow only  "Thanks" related comments..its close to spamming, people must have more to say besides only a thank word
it was step that was needed to be implemented much bfor bt better late than never....
thanks but would prefer to include this too

SO WOULD REQUEST I-F ARTICLES not to bring down any SERIAL which may lead to unnecessary BAD VIBES and displeasure among I-F Members and more so after the recent comments on recent articles

Thanks for this, many a time I have seen abusive, lewd comments made on actors and members there and despite that nothing was done despite some members of the development team being aware of these comments. Earlier, well up till this rule, I've seen members using the no report/no moderated as a loophole to instigate fights and abuse actors and members. So here's hoping this rule is effective in ensuring none of it occurs again.
Thanks.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4299#163568

This is the recent link of Gauri-Hiten's TB article..see hw one person is provoking GHT fans and Bad mouthing abt Gauri-Hiten.and all set to create a fight..
Thank you so much tht was needed.. cuz every time where a forum is getting interesting ppl try to bash it and then they close the forum... So Thank you u so much Sree...
it was a needed step that was needed to b taken....