Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
thatss so easy man, boil the water and ready made..well if Rishi is gona live with Priya forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever then he'll be fed off with rabbit food πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

thatss so easy man, boil the water and ready made..well if Rishi is gona live with Priya forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever then he'll be fed off with rabbit food πŸ˜†

how many ever you used exactlyπŸ˜†...nd ya he should be soup friendly...will have all the soups of this world...in his..almirah.πŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
used it as many times as Rishi and Priya have said they can't live without each other πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

used it as many times as Rishi and Priya have said they can't live without each other πŸ˜†

well nd look at them theyy are getting fed up  of each other...soo soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..god they want to remind themseleves that they are in love..as ppl who are seriously care for someone..or love someone will never say itπŸ˜ƒ...think its applicable to all the realtions...see the reality rishi and priya bothπŸ˜†

Howlarious thumbnail
^ they dont wanna see reality..they are oblivious to the fact that they don't really love each other πŸ˜† just a mere fun thing πŸ˜† not even fun, just aiween time pass πŸ˜†
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
yeah..like a movie break if nachos aint aviable gorge on..popkorn..noo..i wnat nachos only with my salsa..πŸ˜†..

as far as Priya is concerned she think on/off screen both..that she is style diva..very intelllegent...intellectual types..thats come across..while i can only laugh 🀣  was reading a magazine...whlist waiting in teh queue in a supermarket..they had this pic of hers..with blue gown nd pearl necklace around her shoulder...the style i guess started wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longggggggggggg agooo...nd they had some really narsty comments about her style thr..suits her perfectly 🀑 πŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
lol shame on her then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wearing out dated stuff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† whose she tryna kid heyyyyyyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

lol shame on her then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wearing out dated stuff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† whose she tryna kid heyyyyyyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i guess she was about to sit on some sofa infornt of queen of hearts card...they said she can never become queen of anyone's heart with such styleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†something like this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nd Andy always dressed nicely not saying this as i am supposed to..but thats the truth..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
yeah well he does look smart in jeans and stuff...casual wear..all the big blazers and jackets look funny on the shoulders sometimes πŸ˜†
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Nishtha u r just wonderful dear...u always have a point and make me laugh!! I never noticed that they changed the flooring..how dumb!  and the rest of the comments are good as well...........